Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System - page 54

Thanks MrPip, Minime and all others contributing to this thread.

I have started testing 2.4 using default settings on six pairs...but I was wondering if would help if some of us tested specific settings and reported results? Just a thought, and happy to assist if that would help.

I hope I am not the only one who post the results of EA 1.8 and 2.4

Where's the other?

ANCOLL:
I hope I am not the only one who post the results of EA 1.8 and 2.4 Where's the other?

For some reason I didn't have any trades second half yesterday or today - must be the ranging markets...

Anybody had trades started by the EA?

I had only 1 trade last night. Buy on aus/usd. I am wondering why it is now closing trades way before stop and tp on all the recent trades. It just closed the aus/usd trade at a 3 pip loss.

TrendLine indicator

MiniMe:
this is the only one I have that draws the trend lines but still not that good

I found these but have not used them yet.

Robert

Files:

EA closing trades

pooper scoopers:
I had only 1 trade last night. Buy on aus/usd. I am wondering why it is now closing trades way before stop and tp on all the recent trades. It just closed the aus/usd trade at a 3 pip loss.

You need to read the thread for this answer. The exit reasons for both EAs have been posted by me before.

Robert

I did not post the results because as you guys have noticed there is no meovement in the market.... so v1.8 and 2.4 has the Diminai_voltemeter to filter this slow market movement ... even for v1.6 there was not enough signal to triger any trade .... Please read Mrpip posts

ANCOLL i am testing all the versions on different pairs... but no new results to post... maybe if someone give a call to Bin Laden maybe that will triger the market... by the way do we have Bin Laden Indicator ? I have a theory that US GOV and Bin Laden works together to play with the forex market ... so we should have Bush_BinLadin indicator

Thanks a lot Mrpip I will try them.

Experts not allowed

This is what has been logged in my Journal today:

'6493':trading by experts is prohibited

at the same time EA reports:

Error: ..... (133) trade is disabled

How they can block it at server? And why ???? How can I benefit from EA now?

It worked fine so far ;( I mean technically.

As My EA trades for last two days are far from satisfactory ... I'm loosing.

Can you comment on that, please?

ranging markets

A tricky question to MrPip:

any filters/settings can be turned off to allow the EA to trade profitably in ranging markets like today?

could some one put the latest version of Ea & indicators that need for this experts Here

I want to have forward test

Thanks

Reason: