Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System - page 26

I used Frantacech picture also,

The EA should enter Sell Position if these 3 confirmation appeared.

Files:

ANCOLL:
I used Frantacech picture also, The EA should enter Sell Position if these 3 confirmation appeared.

I think, EA open buy position one bar before sell signal... END LONG TREND.

I think, solution is open new order only signal bar and x bar next...

for example

extern int SendOrderAftersignalBar 3;

frantacech:
I think, EA open buy position one bar before sell signal... END LONG TREND.

I think, solution is open new order only signal bar and x bar next...

for example

extern int SendOrderAftersignalBar 3;

Then, what should we add in MQL to make EA execute order after 3 confirmation? hmm.. still thinking the logic

ANCOLL:
Then, what should we add in MQL to make EA execute order after 3 confirmation? hmm.. still thinking the logic

No, no after 3, but order after signal or max after signal+x bars

And maybe this help for solution..my template.

Files:
gmacd.gif  56 kb
gmacd.zip  325 kb
m15.gif  53 kb
m30.gif  61 kb

Trades from DIN_Kuskus_EA_v2,x

ANCOLL,

The trades are placed on the signal from the last CLOSED candle. What you are showing is the current OPEN candle.

The indicators that have the switches ON by setting the value to 1 are all used to generate Buy or Sell trades.

It would be easy to add a check for last 2 closed candles but then you might often get even later entries.

You are still showing indicators that are not used by the EA.

The new version 2.2 I just posted has your settings of 7, 0.7 for Hist_StepMA_Stoch... as far as I know.

It would be better is tests are done only on the newest versions of each EA. The older versions are similar but not always the same.

Also be sure to check what switches are turned on for the signals.

Pictures do not really help if I do not know what signals are being used and especially if the indicators have different settings than the ones used in the EA.

Robert

MrPip:
ANCOLL,

The trades are placed on the signal from the last CLOSED candle. What you are showing is the current OPEN candle.

The indicators that have the switches ON by setting the value to 1 are all used to generate Buy or Sell trades.

It would be easy to add a check for last 2 closed candles but then you might often get even later entries.

You are still showing indicators that are not used by the EA.

The new version 2.2 I just posted has your settings of 7, 0.7 for Hist_StepMA_Stoch... as far as I know.

It would be better is tests are done only on the newest versions of each EA. The older versions are similar but not always the same.

Also be sure to check what switches are turned on for the signals.

Pictures do not really help if I do not know what signals are being used and especially if the indicators have different settings than the ones used in the EA.

Robert

Can you Add resolution FIRST BIG correct candle?

For example

testing correct entry signal (first bar after oposite) - closed bar M15. If OK, waiting correct signal M30 and open trade - not wait closed M30 candle.

@frantacech

Could you post your edited DIN custom indicator here? it looks nice,

thanks

This one which I want..

Files:
m15.gif  53 kb

Ok.. I found the ver 2.2

I will test it right away

ANCOLL:
@frantacech

Could you post your edited DIN custom indicator here? it looks nice,

thanks