Xor3 ea (H4) - page 7

Attached is a small modification of the EA with the option to close trades when account profit reaches a certain amount, an amount that you can choose yourself - it is currently set at $300 (this modification was requested by Yves81)

Files:

Statement update

Continuation from #61.

Live statement is here: http://www.forexea.com/xor5/statement.htm

Hi all;

nice looking results so far.

tomstaufer, what setting are you using and what TF?

thanks

tomstaufer:
Continuation from #61. Live statement is here: http://www.forexea.com/xor5/statement.htm

thanks Tom for the detailed statement,

very good week for Xor

This xor version is very safe and i use it in reel since 3 months (40% of gain on EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, all on H4).

I am working on a much agressive version (intraday), it seems ok on backtest. I will forward test this version on a demo account and will tell you.

My main idea is that i believe in the power of 10point3, but this ea is too dangerous. I work on 10pt3 adaptation; xor is one version.

Good week.

yasir9757,

Settings in the attachement, all H4.

----------------------------------------------

seb:
...This xor version is very safe and i use it in reel since 3 months (40% of gain on EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, all on H4).....

seb,

First I would like to thank you !

I am also suprised with the performance.

If this version still performs like now after a few weeks of testing, I will put it on a live mini account.

Is it possible that you show your real statement ? Or if not what was the biggest DD during that period, what settings did you use for USDJPY and what broker ?

Files:
xor5.zip  1 kb

hi all

thanks tomstaufer for the settings

tomstaufer:
yasir9757,

Settings in the attachement, all H4.

----------------------------------------------

seb,

First I would like to thank you !

I am also suprised with the performance.

If this version still performs like now after a few weeks of testing, I will put it on a live mini account.

Is it possible that you show your real statement ? Or if not what was the biggest DD during that period, what settings did you use for USDJPY and what broker ?

hello Tom,

my biggest drawdown is when i have 4 consecutively losing trades on GBPUSD.

In my settings, for GBPUSD, i use (maxtrades=4) and (risk=20), so i have lost 20% of the capital. During this 3 months, i have also, for EURUSD, 4 consecutively losing trades, but for this currency, i have risk=10; so i have lost 10% of the capital.

I am with IBFX, and i will post settings for USDJPY on monday. Today, i am not at home, and my server is there.

Thanks Tom to continue to tests XOR5, i have on real the same orders with GBPUSD, and a little difference with EURUSD.

I like to thank you seb for his work

This EA is looking good

Below is the live demo statement

Reason: