News Trader EA - page 46

In a couple of minutes... NFP, the "Big Air" 4 NewstraderEA :-)

(still love this EA from beginning, live account)

dswk:
In a couple of minutes... NFP, the "Big Air" 4 NewstraderEA :-) (still love this EA from beginning, live account)

Das is a very small NFP...

After NFP statement.

Some orders for EURUSD and GBPUSD were executed for buy, still in small profit and did not close yet. See statement. I am not closing anything manually (because i am testing on demo).

Updated statement.

Statement for the week.

No trades today for NewsTrader EA.

I am starting tio create forex signal calendar: I want to post trading signals every morning and I hope Igorad will create SignalTrader EA to rade the signals. I think it will be a public EA. I am not sure about results but we will try. I will use elite M5 asctrend system of 3 templates + Maksigen Trading system.

If our attempt will be successful so we will post future possible SignalTrader EA to the public. because as i know many people are having some trading system but did not want to disclose it to the public and this SignalTrader EA (using our https://www.mql5.com/en/forum ) will help many people t tyrade some systems without systems disclosing.

This news for AUD (Retail Sales) at 01:30 GMT was great. I got +63 pips.

- for sell at 01:30 GMT:

+11 pips, +21, +1 (3 orders);

- for buy at 01:30 GMT:

+20 and +10 pips.

5 orders were opened in the same time and all were closed in profit (stop poss +30).

Totally diffrent

newdigital:
This news for AUD (Retail Sales) at 01:30 GMT was great. I got +63 pips.

- for sell at 01:30 GMT:

+11 pips, +21, +1 (3 orders);

- for buy at 01:30 GMT:

+20 and +10 pips.

5 orders were opened in the same time and all were closed in profit (stop poss +30).

I used your settings, plz see attached pic & statement I approciate your comments

Files:
audusd.gif  37 kb

hello!!!!!

i trade with your setting new digital,i've the same result...

very good EA,and good result with fxdd.

THANK's to igorad and New digital for your good work.....

Reason: