Forex EA Trading - The Holy Grail or the closest we will get!

Hi All, I am interested in getting feedback on EA trading. I have long been looking for a portfolio EA solution, the 'blue sky' solution is,

-MT4 platform

-Initial account Deposit of 500 pounds

-5 accounts with 5 different Brokers

-5 instances of MT4 running on 2 hosted virtual servers (24/7)

I am looking for a 100% automated solution that generates around 30% compound profit per month.

As you can see I am going for a resilient setup an now looking for EA's to add to my collection.

I have tested a lot of the 'hyped' EA's out there, they do not deliver to the claim (certainly not without risk) but do to my surprise deliver profits!

Why am I doing this? - actually i want to pass on the setup to friends and family, knowing that with right setup and approach - Profits can be made that can amount to a second or even primary income.

Eager for your views, so far with my own experience and running 3 EA's I am turning over 25-30% per month. (averaged over around 3 months)

If you want, learn about EA's you can go to the forex sites, read about EA, and have better knowledge about it.

No way Chouda. 100% automated with 30% compound profits?

There's no such EA. Even the best EA I've seen need someone to sit in front of the screen. Semi-automated, yes. Fully-automated means you're gambling with it. If it fails, you're just sitting duck.

Don't be greedy over it Chouda. Forex principles.

1. No greed.

2. No emotion.

3. Stick to plan no matter what.

4. Correct strategy.

5. Do not trust a robot on 100% only 90%

Elaborate

What needs to be done with that 10%?

Lol

rlburr:
What needs to be done with that 10%?

Yes, run the robot 90% of the time, 10% for it to get rest

Reason: