MagicRSI - page 2

If anyone wants to work with this one it would be greatly appreciated.

Here is; Magic RSI + Stoch. (MagicRSI 4)

Both requirments have to be met before placing orders instead of just using one indicator. So you can adjust all the lvls on both along with the Stoch K, D, and slowing. I think if we can find a good setup on the stoch it will go nicely with the RSI.

Right now If the price is at or above the RSI and Stoch lvls it will place a Sell trade. If the price is at or below the RSI and Stoch lvls it will place a Buy trade. If only the Price is only at the RSI lvl but not the Stoch lvl no trade will be placed.

Here ya all go.

Spider~

PS. Also todays demo statement is posted....

Files:

Spider4896:
If anyone wants to work with this one it would be greatly appreciated.

Here is; Magic RSI + Stoch. (MagicRSI 4)

Both requirments have to be met before placing orders instead of just using one indicator. So you can adjust all the lvls on both along with the Stoch K, D, and slowing. I think if we can find a good setup on the stoch it will go nicely with the RSI.

Right now If the price is at or above the RSI and Stoch lvls it will place a Sell trade. If the price is at or below the RSI and Stoch lvls it will place a Buy trade. If only the Price is only at the RSI lvl but not the Stoch lvl no trade will be placed.

Here ya all go.

Spider~

PS. Also todays demo statement is posted....

what pair and time frame?

Mainly i have only been working with the EURUSD 4H. Should work on any chart TF since the TF for the RSI and Stoch are hard coded. To be safe though i would work with 4H.

It also shows good results on the EURJPY and other majors just has to be optimized out for them.

Spider~

Spider4896:
Mainly i have only been working with the EURUSD 4H. Should work on any chart TF since the TF for the RSI and Stoch are hard coded. To be safe though i would work with 4H.

It also shows good results on the EURJPY and other majors just has to be optimized out for them.

Spider~

does this need to set any indicator?

thanks

backtest with 99% modelling!

can you backtest with 99% modelling from this expert?

please read this file

thanks

99% backtest i have never seen before but would love to see one. Mainly i only use a backtest as a guide but never actual results. The guide will give you an overview of the idea but during live testing many small adjustments will be made just like with any EA. Takes time to get it right, but if someone could run that kind of backtest on this EA i would like to see it.

For now just the overall idea of the EA will have to do untill i get a few good weeks of forward testing done for myself. This will help us all get an idea of this EA if its even worth it. For now i like since i always liked the RSI and Stoch.

No indicators have to be setup for this EA since its all in the EA itself. If thats what you were asking about rzamany.

Here is a 90% backtest idea of the RSI + Stoch EA.

Just to get an idea....

Spider~

very well spider.

So we can try the ver.0.3 now.

How do u like that:

No loose trade in the period of 2 years, NONE!

Just turn SL off...

Kalenzo:
How do u like that:

No loose trade in the period of 2 years, NONE!

Just turn SL off...

Very nice results. Does anybody forward test this EA?

Reason: