Heikin Ashi (better formula) - page 7

mladen:
Regardless that the solution for hiding candles is found, posting this updated indicator. It is simplified in code and it is adapted to accept fraction pip values to for filtering (the "Step" was integer value so you could not use fractional pip values, for example. It is changed now) and of course, it has an option to hide/show candles (so one does not need to know all the mid-step to avoid what has been described above, here is an example of an "just arrows" version with a 0.5 pip filter set on HA :

This works wonderfully. Thanks you, mlanden!!!

Mike

Exactly. Those are all "extras"

Tzuman:
Mladen,

You are right, I guess it is an "unplanned capability"

Actual formula for haDelta Indicator - Excel style?

Hi, Mladen, or, anybody, who knows the answer to my question.

It is in response to Mladen's publication of the haDelta indicator. (Thank you, Mladen).

Sorry to post this massage the second time. (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574) I think this thread seems more appropriate for my question.

I am aware of the BNP-Paribas article written by Sebastian Schmidt about haDelta Indicator, which by the way is fantastic. I tried to play with some numbers in a spreadsheet and I wanted to plug in Schmidt's formula (which as I undestand is the part of the haDelta Indicator). My lack of the knowledge in this area became apparent when I tried to figure out how to smooth Schmidt's haClose with a 2 days bars trading adaptive moving average.

So, I take Schmidt's haClose: (O+C)/2+(((C-O)/(H-L))*ABS((C-O)/2)) and then how do I smooth it with 2 days trader adaptive moving average? I looked up the formula for the AMA, but somehow it did not result in a practical resolution of my attempt to create the Excel formula.

Anybody?

Thank you for you help.

Originally Posted by mladen

Multi time frame version of haDelta indicator (detailed description can be found here : Heiken Ashi Idea )

It is a standalone indicator (does not need any other indicator in order to work)

Attachment 134094

mladen:
Regardless that the solution for hiding candles is found, posting this updated indicator. It is simplified in code and it is adapted to accept fraction pip values to for filtering (the "Step" was integer value so you could not use fractional pip values, for example. It is changed now) and of course, it has an option to hide/show candles (so one does not need to know all the mid-step to avoid what has been described above, here is an example of an "just arrows" version with a 0.5 pip filter set on HA :

Hi mladen, is it possible to implement an RSI on the Heiken Ashi in a separate chart ?

If yes is it even possible to create a alb - wpr ds jurik on the Heiken Ashi ? Thanx

Do you mean something in what instead of price heiken ashi high, low, open or close would be used?

Boxter:
Hi mladen, is it possible to implement an RSI on the Heiken Ashi in a separate chart ? If yes is it even possible to create a alb - wpr ds jurik on the Heiken Ashi ? Thanx

mladen:
Do you mean something in what instead of price heiken ashi high, low, open or close would be used?

I have an idea to use the Heiken Ashi method. if so candlestick chart Heiken Ashi candles to replace and then re-use of these candles to build the Heiken Ashi candle next to Heiken Ashi means Heiken Ashi with the candlestick charts, it would be interesting?

RSI and alb WPR on Heiken Ashi

mladen:

Hi mladen, I guess you are right: I mean that the RSI or the albWPR are calculated based on the HA open, close, high and low candle values. I tried to implement the albWPR on HeikenAshi, but I didn't succeded. Please find attached an extended HeikenAshi indi version (with KAMA and ALMA) and my trial of the RSI or the albWPR indi.

RSI on Heikin Ashi

Boxter:
Hi mladen, I guess you are right: I mean that the RSI or the albWPR are calculated based on the HA open, close, high and low candle values. I tried to implement the albWPR on HeikenAshi, but I didn't succeded. Please find attached an extended HeikenAshi indi version (with KAMA and ALMA) and my trial of the RSI or the albWPR indi.

I succeeded now implementing an RSI on Heikin Ashi. It is using the modified Multi MA Heiken_Ashi MA T3 new v2 indi. It was pretty simple because of only replacing the Close values with the HAclose values. Sorry for not posting an image.

Files:

alb - wpr ds jurik on heikin ashi indi

Boxter:

....and here is now the correct alb - wpr ds jurik on heikin ashi indi incl. arrows and still using the Multi MA Heiken_Ashi MA T3 new v2 indi. Again sorry for no image.

Boxter:
....and here is now the correct alb - wpr ds jurik on heikin ashi indi incl. arrows and still using the Multi MA Heiken_Ashi MA T3 new v2 indi. Again sorry for no image.

Thanks Boxter for sharing your work

But Need more explanation please !

Indicator 'RSI on HeikenAshi' and 'alb - wpr ds jurik on heiken ashi' are not working !

(Indicator 'Heiken Ashi MA T3 New v2' is already in indicators folder too)

secretcode

Reason: