Heikin Ashi (better formula) - page 4

I saw the code should not be a problem. I'm not sure that the HEIKEN ASHI use the signal from what. The most indicators often found repaint.

But that certainly is not repain as open price, close price, highest price and lowest price.

MTF Conversion

Raff,

Could you make an MTF version of Heiken Ashi MA T3? This would make it easier to check upper timeframes for verification.

Thanks,

Ken

checking repaints

Nietzsche:
hello guys

PLEASE, anyone knows if the standard heiken ashi of MT4 repaint the past?

Nietzsche, you can check for yourself in MT4. This is how I do it :

1. open the strategy tester
  2. run any expert you have or the standards that ships with MT4 --The purpose of this is to have a running offline chart with speed that you can adjust (faster than live chart preferably).
  3. choose 'visual' and M1 timeframe -- with this you can observe indicators the fastest.
  4. to recognize / differentiate a 'repainting' with 'non-repainting' the telltale is : repainting indicators will move or modify values in the past bars (that's bars with index 1 or greater than 1 -- the current unfinished is index 0)
  5. a 'non-repainting' indicator will notmove values other than the current bar. But a repainting indicator willmove past-values as far as 10-20 bars back -- any amount it was designed as necessary. This is what repainting indicators designed to do. A signal for buy/sell indicated will be removed, repositioned, etc. It is 'bad' or 'useless' only if you are using it to generate buy/sell signal. fwiw other says It has its own uses.
  6. attach TMA.mq4 or Zig Zag.mq4 and you will know it is a repainting indicator, attach Heiken Ashi.mq4 or other and you will know with certaintywhich repaints, which doesn't.

HTH

cameo

Heiken_Ashi_Ma_T3

Heiken_Ashi_Ma_T3 repaints when I refresh it.

Are there any other version that doesn't?

thankyou

ZANKY:
Heiken_Ashi_Ma_T3 repaints when I refresh it.

Are there any other version that doesn't?

thankyou

This one don't repaint!!

Thanx!

mrtools:
This one don't repaint!!

thank you very much!

this is what I was looking for.

Cyclops with HAS needs fix...

I need this fixed the EA sells/buys at the same time it won't close out existing trade. Anyone!

mrtools:
This one don't repaint!!

Excellent, thanks a lot.

Heiken Ashi MA T3 new_alerts / Heiken_Ashi MA T3 new[Alert]

mrtools:
This one don't repaint!!

Fantastic.

I don't find the indicator to download. I would like to test it on lower timeframes for major pairs.

Also does this version address these errors: (as pointed out by mladen)

MODE_HIGH and MODE_LOW are used instead of PRICE_HIGH and PRICE_LOW

When calculating T3 values, values for internal T3 calculation (e1,e2,e3,e4,e5,e6) are not reset instead the values from previous price calculation used

Steps applied on 5 digit brokers (you need to multiply it by 10 to get same step values as for 4 digit broker)

BTW, brilliant contributions here on this thread.

Thanks a lot.

Heineken Ashi is a Moving Average under different name...

Reason: