Registration of participants, for the Real Accounts (Cents) Championship, August 2017 - page 8

Good evening everyone!

Please sign up for the contest, alias laptei.

I have no doubts that my accounts will be fully automated.

I have no doubts that it is correct, i do not know how to use it.

I suggest a leverage of 1:100.

I have always been interested in trading, I do not know how to do it.

If you have an abstract, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or doubts.

Well, last time I suggested playing on cents instead of demo, I was supported and heard. Another extreme suggestion of mine is to remove the limit on leverage. I don't give a fuck about my leverage, let them play even 1:1, they all have the same depo and that's it, they don't need any more restrictions.

I do not know what kind of restrictions they impose on me. They do, let alone 1:300 they give even on ECN.

Vyacheslav Kornev:

Well, last time I suggested playing on cents instead of demo, I was supported and heard. Another extreme suggestion of mine is to remove the limit on leverage. I don't give a fuck about my leverage, let them play even 1:1, they all have the same depo and that's it, they don't need any more restrictions.

I do not know what kind of restrictions they impose on me. They do, and certainly they give 1:300 even at ECN.

We have some ideas, we should pay for it on real accounts. I don't know why I suggested it, but I had to get MQ's permission.

The rest of the questions are answered in the next thread.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems, and testing trading strategies

Registration for the championship real accounts (cents) July 2017 .

Server Muradasilov, 2017.07.24 19:48

Don't you understand that with different leverage the participants will have different chances to win, in simple terms. The conditions must be the same for everyone or it will be a Santa Barbara contest.

You see, you're already on the fourth place, so maybe you'll get two nominations, and who knows ...

Vitaly Muzichenko:

It's not about being old-fashioned. With a deposit of not 10 quid no one will give you a leverage of more than 100, so the contest is held in conditions close to the real.

Show me a broker, or serious brokerage company that will give you a leverage of 500 or more, with a deposit close to the PAMM-accounts.

Where did you get such an observation? exness may also provide you with 2000, it's quite a good brokerage company.

i got a call recently from some new brokerage company and they also said such things.

they don't have enough capital

if we are talking about ECN with a normal deposit, there you may get not more than 300 as a rule, the bigger the deposit, the lower the leverage.

you don't give a shit about a cent.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Where did you get that from? exness will also give you 2000, it's a normal brokerage house.

I recently got a call from some new brokerage house saying the same thing.

they don't have enough capital

if we are talking about ECN with a normal deposit, there you may get not more than 300 as a rule, the bigger the deposit, the lower the leverage.

and the bigger the deposit, the smaller the leverage.

Alexey, pay attention, it says:with a deposit of not10 quid, i.e. a normal deposit of several thousand

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Alexey, pay attention, it says:With a deposit of not10 quid, that is, with a normal deposit of several thousand

Ah, there's just a cents deposit of 10 in the contest, I missed the "not" ))

Server Muradasilov:

Date of the event:

Start:01.08.2017- Finish:01.09.2017

Registration until:13.08.2017

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Date of the event:

Start:01.08.2017- Finish:01.09.2017

Registration until:13.08.2017

Yes .

I made a mistake before, I told Oleg from the 31st ))

And with 5 people for August, it's already an achievement. There are 5 days to go.

There is no thread in the English section of the forum(!), no one wants to create and maintain it. In a word, everything is bad.

Server Muradasilov:

Yes .

I was wrong before, I told Oleg from the 31st.)

Banned him.

Indeed, the adequacy of some justice officials is highly questionable. And their bias borders on criminality.

Reason: