New to Forex: Where do I start? - page 24

Well, there are many demo accounts online available from where you can start and can take good experience before jumping into real market.

Thank you dear for your nice post. Generally, because of having smooth starting now Forex is the most suitable or dependable income source in particular the people who are being without a job. Since, it is probable to kick off this business at any place in the world with a little amount. By the way, I started Forex as a student and took it as my part time job. Although I pass a short time in this business but with support of MXTrade my trading life becomes so easier. As like, I can carry on my business by a mobile phone due to having mobile trading software. So at any place I am able to guide my business with easily.

forex can be very profitable if you handle it with some skills and your attention !!!! and yeah about how much we earn well till now i am not really confident to tell you that !!!

We can earn money in forex trading if we has good skills and we also must learn more about forex trading to make us be better. I usually use demo in TenkoFx to makes me get more trading experience so i can more improve my trading skills.

FerruFx:
Plenty of EAs here on this forum. Just look around and jump in a demo. FerruFx

In my opinion, you can start by opening a demo account to learn how forex work and it's rules, also come here to learn the experience from veterans. It's necessary for new ones.

Take your time. Use demo, Kill a lot of demos. Open a small live account and kill a couple of those. And then decide if that is for you (after couple of years of course)

I used to like that movie..."Natural Born Account Killers"

Pava:
I used to like that movie..."Natural Born Account Killers"

Better that they know what are they facing then to think : "I am the one that will become rich in no time at all"

Hello,

I think beside the platform and the broker you need to have a full knowledge about how to trade and how the market moves.

I need advice about adviser

Hi everyone. Im Barbara. I have found free indicator-adviser. backtest results are positive. on demo it works good too. Do you think i should trust it and start trade on demo with this adviser?

Thanks!

Reason: