Follow your trading plan. - page 2

Yes, I agree. Every successful traders has found a trading system that works for them.

It is not difficult to make a trading plan but it is really tough to follow that plan. There will be things when you will deviate from your trading plans and it will make a crack in your profit wall.

Yes we can make our own trading plan according to our amount and requirements of target. With planwe are safe from many things like greedy and feared trading. We can save our account from unlimited loss. Trading plan makes us careful and disciplined. e canget our goals or skip trading with less loss.

this good topic really thankd alot

plan the trade - trade the plan

I agree with this...Every successful traders has found a trading system that works for them but takes time to find ur trading plan...

Melle:
Can you still follow your plan when market noise arrive? Would you agree to me that trading with our own analysis is more profitable than other method?

We have to follow our plan no matter how much noise we have in the market. However, if there's too much noise for us, we just have to stop trading for awhile. We might miss some great opportunities but we may also avoid a lot of losses we might have.

The difference between having our own analysis and following other analyst is that if we do our own analysis, we might be able to stick with our strategy and plan even when the trade does not produce the outcome we expected to especially during the drawdown period. We must have faith and discipline to stick with our strategy and plan during the bad periods thus our own analysis can give us some edge over the others.

It is important to always follow a trading plan . Following a trading plan takes discipline and proper control of emotion.

I also agree that it is better to build your own strategy and follow it as much strictly as possible. If expected results don't come out of it then it's time to analyze possible mistakes.

As a trader, we must have trading plan to make us be more ready to start trading in forex. We can try to use demo account first to get trading experience. Then we can know how to make trading plan and surely, we must be discipline. From time to time, i also make evaluation to make my trading result in TenkoFx be more maximal.

Reason: