Hull Moving Average - page 23

TEAMTRADER:
It says 'HullLines1' in that box.

There does not appear to be a choice.

Is there something I can enter?

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER

Simply enter some value there that will be unique for each instance of the indicator attached to the same chart. Here is an example with upper set to "HullLines1" and lower to "HullLines2"

Files:
hull_1.gif  64 kb

Thanks, appreciate the response as always and it is working now.

TEAMTRADER

Could this indicator be given thicker lines for the levels please? Struggling with seeing them live when superimposing them with other indicators.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:
Could this indicator be given thicker lines for the levels please? Struggling with seeing them live when superimposing them with other indicators.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER

Option to control the lines width added to the indicator : hull_moving_average_2.01_amp_sr_lines_separate.mq4

Thank you MLaden, appreciated as always.

TEAMTRADER

mladen:
TEAMTRADER Option to control the lines width added to the indicator : hull_moving_average_2.01_amp_sr_lines_separate.mq4

shilox:
Here is the Mql4 file of the indicator.

hi dont you mind can you add the alert message popup and email than sound alert... i need this

thank

hi mladen

i tried to drag to my mt4 that is your plugin (HMA histo & alerts + arrows mtf.mq4) is not working on my mt4 (version 765) can you fix it for me

thank

Spainguy74:
hi mladen

i tried to drag to my mt4 that is your plugin (HMA histo & alerts + arrows mtf.mq4) is not working on my mt4 (version 765) can you fix it for me

thank

Spainguy74

Here is a version compatible with the new mql : hma_histo_amp_alerts__arrows_mtf_nmc.mq4

Mladen...Is there an Indicator like the one attached?...in my drawing it's a Hull average...with extremes connected (by hand with moving average extended into the future x # of bars...(Moving Average can be recalculating)...Is it possible to make such an indicator if there is not one like it?

Files:
ma.jpg  213 kb

Pava:
Mladen...Is there an Indicator like the one attached?...in my drawing it's a Hull average...with extremes connected (by hand with moving average extended into the future x # of bars...(Moving Average can be recalculating)...Is it possible to make such an indicator if there is not one like it?

Extrapolation (extending to future) is the easier part

I have to make some experiments for how to make that type of bands/channel (and then even the extrapolation could come naturally)

Reason: