Get Forex Experience Faster Using a Trading Simulator - page 7

Georgebaker:
What is it that is SO AWESOME?

I think he means the program.

Program ?

Georgebaker:
Program ?

The tool that is being described in page 1..

Ok yeah now i remember. Thx.

GREAT tools. these are what I've looking. just download it and can't wait to try.

If you want please share your experiences with this tool!

I have been looking for this script for about six months. it worked first time, also got twice exited when I found out how to move TP and SL by the mouse, Mannn! you really did it!

thanks a Billion

regards

BosO

quantem:
Here is a great tool to help you get experince faster, by trading on a simulated market. You can enter and exit trades like you would in a real market, so it gives you a more realistic feeling. You can speed it up, and slow it down as well. I have been able to practice trade a month in about 1 hour using this tool. The system runs in MetaTrader 4 When learning to trade, there's no substitute for experience. A trader who has spent many months trading a live market will have a feel for the market that is almost impossible to explain. They will see the pitfalls in some stuations by just recognising similar price action. If you have this experience, you will know exactly what I'm talking about, if you don't have it yet, you wont. A live market is very different from looking back through charts or backtesting. When you backtest, you can see the bars that are coming, and there is no real stress involved. It's easy to see what signals would have worked, and which ones did not. When it comes to trading for real, you can't see what's coming, and that is a very different dynamic indeed. Using this tool, you can trade a few months in only a few hours and then easily print out the results, and see how you well you did. You can also make mistakes and recognise them in a safe situation. Granted it's not as real as using live money but its 10 times more realistic than backtesting. If you treat it as a challenge, it actually creates a pretty realistic view of how well you could potentially do with any system or method. I personally think it's the second best learning aid there is. Number 1 is live trading but that can be expensive!

Great thing - I remember practicing with trading simulator years ago when I was a beginner.

The tool was of a great use for me.... Thanks once again....

It's a great tool but unfortunaly it's does not calculate correctly.

Reason: