FXiGoR DYNAMIC Breakout system on Daily Average Range - page 8

pipeline:
Hi,

Room Up and Room Down are used in the T_S_R method, not in the Dynamic BO system.

You ll find notes about Room Up and Room Down in the code of the indicator (view it with MetaEditor).

Refer to the TSR thread/chatroom to see how they can be used.

Thx for your answer. I'm curious how do I know, when to buy or sell, based on those number (average day, previous day ,...)?

Hi Slo,

it's always up to the trader to see how he can make an indicator work for him. That said, you can find an example of the use of the Daily Range Calculator in the TSR system. see FXiGoR's (T_S_R) Trend Slope Retracement thread in this forum:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

SloForeX:
Thx for your answer. I'm curious how do I know, when to buy or sell, based on those number (average day, previous day ,...)?

Ogeima:
Hi Slo,

it's always up to the trader to see how he can make an indicator work for him. That said, you can find an example of the use of the Daily Range Calculator in the TSR system. see FXiGoR's (T_S_R) Trend Slope Retracement thread in this forum:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

Thx, I'll read it.

Igor,

Sounds like a neat system. Thanks.

Just one question for now, a new day in the system starts from 0cet.

The indicator uses high and low between 0hr-24hr times where the time is whatever your platform time is and may not be cet.

wouldn't that go against the logic of the system because the the high and low created may not be the high and low of our defined day that is 0cet to 24cet?

Regards

FXBabe:
Igor,

Sounds like a neat system. Thanks.

Just one question for now, a new day in the system starts from 0cet.

The indicator uses high and low between 0hr-24hr times where the time is whatever your platform time is and may not be cet.

wouldn't that go against the logic of the system because the the high and low created may not be the high and low of our defined day that is 0cet to 24cet?

Regards

It is thats why I sujest that if you trade this system do it from a platform that uses CET (ex. Alpari).

regards..iGoR

iGoR:
results for 5/10/2006

EUR/USD = + 4 pips

USD/CHF = + 6 pips

GBP/USD = + 40 pips

Total = + 50 pips

+ 520 pips

06/10/06

- 34 pips in total = +486pips

09/10/06

- 33pips on gbp/usd = +453 pips

10/10/06

EUR/USD = + 44 pips

USD/CHF = + 57 pips

GBP/USD = + 102 pips

total on 3 pair + 203 pips

total + 556

today - 23pips on gbp = + 533 pips

regards...iGoR

shouldn't your results be +656 on 10/10/06?

results for 5/10/2006

EUR/USD = + 4 pips

USD/CHF = + 6 pips

GBP/USD = + 40 pips

Total = + 50 pips

+ 520 pips

06/10/06

- 34 pips in total = +486pips

09/10/06

- 33pips on gbp/usd = +453 pips

10/10/06

EUR/USD = + 44 pips

USD/CHF = + 57 pips

GBP/USD = + 102 pips

total on 3 pair + 203 pips

total + 656

today - 23pips on gbp = + 633 pips

regards...iGoR

BluePearl:
shouldn't your results be +656 on 10/10/06?

I'm sorry...you're right...

regards..iGoR

i wonder how it performs when ranging market

Thanks IGOR.

Theres so many good programmers in this forum it would be great if someone could write an Expert for this system.

Reason: