EA- Cyberia Trader - page 2

Cyberia

I've had Cyberia running on 6 majors for a day and a half and it made a fantastic !!!! profit using a 10k demo account. Amazing, gob smacking results. And it made so many trades and every one a winner!!! Then I put it on 2 live accounts and it nearly blew me right out - serious stuff. I read a post somewhere which said just to change auto lots to true and leave everything else and that's exactly what I did. I watched it trade and boy did it go off on a tangent however it always got there and every trade made a profit...hence I wasn't, at first, too concerned seeing it waay off the mark with my money. This was on one chart only...!! I'm going to see if I can get a handle on where it all went so wrong as it obviously has tremendous potential....somewhere!!??!!

However this may take me some time as there are so many trades to look back and analyse.

A note; it just made it's first automated loss and it was relatively big. This is sever time of 04.44 and the other losing trades were between 20.20 and 02.26 although it's still been running all this time and making profitable trades...stumped!!??

I've had Cyberia running on 6 majors for a day and a half and it made a fantastic !!!

I also am testing cyberia and I agree it seems to have good potential.I am trading Eur gbp 5min asian session only(22-5)with higher lot size.I figure only the minimum of market action with higher lot return potential.I have version 1.88 and did quite well last night with it .I dropped all other projects when after running it on multiple platforms one crashed after several straight wins..I said wow this is the one..when buckshop backed me off for to good results it clicked.So now search for ecn broker to run it on.My set file is included for 1.88.I set my own lot size and I will note that I dont run it 24/5 only minimum of hours to cut down on news and other factors interest rates ect.Hope this helps.

Regards

Files:

yeah, I gave up on cyberia trader when nobody using a finished version cam forward with their live results and people kept blowing up accounts. nobody could ever get these free versions to work, no matter what they did. wouldn't last more then a week.

Can anyone post latest version ?

Thsi EA has very good coding...but some how trading stratergy fail due to some reason. i am interested in working with people who are interested in this EA,

the EA

kevinator:
I also am testing cyberia and I agree it seems to have good potential.I am trading Eur gbp 5min asian session only(22-5)with higher lot size.I figure only the minimum of market action with higher lot return potential.I have version 1.88 and did quite well last night with it .I dropped all other projects when after running it on multiple platforms one crashed after several straight wins..I said wow this is the one..when buckshop backed me off for to good results it clicked.So now search for ecn broker to run it on.My set file is included for 1.88.I set my own lot size and I will note that I dont run it 24/5 only minimum of hours to cut down on news and other factors interest rates ect.Hope this helps. Regards

can u share the Ea too??thx a lot noce to know

I think this Cyberia EA has to be one of the oldest EAs in existence.

Hello,

I found it on Code Base of MT4 i just start to use it, but i don't know the option, and time frame to use.

Anyone have any tip for it ?

Thank's

Germano

Germano:
Hello,

I found it on Code Base of MT4 i just start to use it, but i don't know the option, and time frame to use.

Anyone have any tip for it ?

Thank's

Germano

Some threads that might help :

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175456

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174700

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174753

Thank's so much Mladen, i check it now !

Have nice day !

Germano

Hey guy's whats up ?

I start to using on Demo account today Cyberia Trader but i think i got some problem because from 8 am to now no any kind of position was open from Cyberia.

I mean is normal? I use it with two MT4 the first have 1H time frime the second got the 1M time frame, maybe i have to setting something? I just download the preset from here and i use it, i change only Enable MA and Enable MACD (if one is on other will be off) right now i use MACD and during morning i've used MA.

Any suggestion ?

Thank's

Germano ( Sorry for my poor english i'll try to improve it !)

I edit post right now ! if i put Enable logic trading, with Enable Cyberialogic it work ! But i read in some post to not use this option together is the truth?

Thank's again

Reason: