Writing EAs for free on interesting strategies - page 2

I've been using it from time to time since 2005... this is not the main TS - it just came to mind - it's a nice simple system... traded manually....

If you make 100% in 3-4 days and it's not your main one, then I'm afraid to imagine how much you earn on your main TS :)

Meat:

If you make 100% in 3-4 days and it's not your main one, then I'm afraid to imagine how much you earn on your main TS :)

If you start trading at this rate of return in 2005 then you could buy the whole universe). And all the oligarchs are greedy - they want everything for free))

Jealousy in silence, gentlemen and ladies, you have been giventhe idea of aworking, profitable systemfor free

- When the market opens on Monday - , adjust the necessary windows of currency pairs to each other -from M15 and , observe how and which pairs move and how manypips you can gain

and then sneer...

And you don't share your wonderful indicator, you just demand an advisor on it...

I don't have an indicator - I don't - - the picture justshows What it should be...

Yeah, is the drawing done in excel? Ah, no in paint)))

evillive:
Yeah, is the drawing done in excel? Ah, no in Paint)))
Don't be ironic. The author does it 100% in a couple of days... He's already an oligarch. And he wants it done for free purely out of greed - millionaires are almost all like that.

Look at my first message in the thread - I'm asking you to make such an indicator first - and then describe how it can be used... If I had an indicator - I would have posted it along with the description...

jelizavettka:
Don't be ironic.The author does 100% of the work in a couple of days... He's already an oligarch. And he wants it done for free purely out of greed.
Yeah... people are so mercenary these days - they measure everything by themselves... .... wake up... I gave you the idea for free and I will also explain how and where to look - so traders can at least get something from the handicap....
Reason: