Forecast oscillator.

I already posted this weekend about one oscillator. It is called 3d oscilllator, and the thread about it is located : HERE

This indicator, the Forecast oscillator , is very simmilar to the 3d indicator, and i think there could be an expert programmed for it. I think the expert should be just like the one i described in the 3d oscillatr thread. I am attaching a usdchf 1h chart with trades it would make, and the indicator itself.

Files:

Hey Ravique,

I don't know if you are already a member, but if you post this in the MetaTrader_Experts_And_Indicators maybe once you get an answer from a programmer and once you have it all done, you could probably post it and we can probably help you demo test it on different currencies, I am about to go there right now to get an add-on to the expert scorpion cleaned up.

Good luck to you, results look good for one day's worth

Yes, I am a member there, and in some time i will post it there, if i wont get an answer here, or from my mql programmer. I don`t like posting my ideas there, i don`t even know why.

What settings are you getting? with the default settings I am getting only up to January 6th

Yes i know, somehow those two indicators ( 3d and ForecastOsc) don`t go very far in the history. I don`t know why. I have used the basic settings in the chart.

Ravique:
I already posted this weekend about one oscillator. It is called 3d oscilllator, and the thread about it is located : HERE This indicator, the Forecast oscillator , is very simmilar to the 3d indicator, and i think there could be an expert programmed for it. I think the expert should be just like the one i described in the 3d oscillatr thread. I am attaching a usdchf 1h chart with trades it would make, and the indicator itself.

First thing that needs to be known is the formula for this indicator before an expert can be programed, I am assuming it is a custom indicator.

Steven

Yes, the code of the indicator is attached, you can see the atachement under the chart. You will get the standart mql file if you remove the .txt part.

Ravique:
Yes, the code of the indicator is attached, you can see the atachement under the chart. You will get the standart mql file if you remove the .txt part.

Opps my bad, did not notice the link, I see it now.

If I get some time I will look at it, but don't hold your breath.

Steven.

Didn't they mention in the yahoo group that this is just one of those indicators that gets cozzy in the past. One that makes the trend once it is done and changes often? I know of scalpers that have done that with metatrader and probably the same with this...

Watch out

Yes, i saw that post, but when i was looking at the chart, i did not see something like that, it is crossing not like other oscillators, then higher the candle gows, that more far away the cross goes, so maybe this is why someone thought it is cozzy.

I found a MT4 version but I don't know if it's the same:

Files:
Reason: