EA- Cyberia Trader

Hello,

We are testing Cyberia Trader and we (me and my friend) would like to know what is the difference between periods; PERIOD_H4 and PERIOD_M1?

We ran tests for a period of H4 and M1 and we got totally different results under the same conditions (same lots, same month,...).

Why are the results so different?

Which of these results are more realistic?

Regards,

Slovenian traders

you forgot that there is 60x4 times minute in h4.

4 hours means 240 minutes and it means that EA can make decisions with 240 different bar set and also will make more trend

h4 means EA make less trade and also the iteration level will decreas.

my english isn't good but the truth is this

regards..

cyberia has a logic that calculate from the bar (bull-bear and buy-sell posibility) something like this

maybe this makes the differnce

Anybody know how this EA works? I mean what are the rules, indicators, etc..

Parameter "TimeTradeHoursDisabled". How does it works???

Kolokol:
Parameter "TimeTradeHoursDisabled". How does it works???

There is big thread about this EA- more than 1,000 posts. With authors and all the people interested, with many versions, trading results and so on

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174700

cyberia help

I'm trying to test this Cyberia trader and am having some problems. I am getting an error 130 message, im pretty sure that this is due to the number of decimal points that my broker (odl) puts in their quotes. Any suggestions about how i would go about fixing it?

l0st451:
I'm trying to test this Cyberia trader and am having some problems. I am getting an error 130 message, im pretty sure that this is due to the number of decimal points that my broker (odl) puts in their quotes. Any suggestions about how i would go about fixing it?

ERR_INVALID_STOPS 130 Invalid stops.

Your stops are between the minimum limit established by the broker

best EA

Do you think Cyberia is a profitable EA?

I didnt get any good results on it. It just gave some profits and took everything with capital within few days.

But I found another one. Very good. A scalping one. consistent positive trading ranging from 5- 20% a day. yes. i can give a demo login account for u if u dun trust this.

vmatthew:

I didnt get any good results on it. It just gave some profits and took everything with capital within few days.

But I found another one. Very good. A scalping one. consistent positive trading ranging from 5- 20% a day. yes. i can give a demo login account for u if u dun trust this.

What is the name of your new EA. Can you tell me ???

vmatthew:

Mind to share?

Reason: