News and break out trading. Check this out. - page 7

Thank you Thank you

Yannis your EA is fantastic. Thank you for all you great work. I have a question--do the arrow indicators remain on the screen after the EA shuts down?

babypip

Sending thanks as well Yannis, your work and kindness in sharing has created an awesome tool,

Its very much appreaciated,

Cal

Great Thread!!!

What does distance.from.price mean?

It is the distance from price (market) in pips, where the 2 pending orders will be placed when time to place the straddle comes.

just discovered this thread. i'm testing this great ea. thanks for sharing.

don't know if someone else made this suggestion but here goes. for the next version in the external text file which contains the news times, also include the currency. in that way all you need is to put the ea in one chart and it will handle all of the currencies.

will you make available the ea as this one expires on 5/31?

Yannis Also just recently found your EA. Been playing with it and it looks very nice. Thanks

Is there any way to extend the date so we can try this version on th NFP in June?

Yannis:
Hello,

On the other hand, new version v6.02 will be available upon email request for a one time fee of $300 giving access to unrestricted time usage, but mostly to personal and support and upgrades that will come since this is the version that will evolve and be developed and supported from now on.

Yannis

great work yannis! I look forward to donate/pay for the version6 as soon as i am ready to start live with big monies !!

Gimme not more than 3 month !

Have a nice time !

Here is a possibility on how to get the information to a text file. I believe this does it on its own. Dont know if you have seen it or not.

Files:
ffcal.mq4  46 kb

Recommended Brokers for News Trading

Ones that will fill your orders and timely as well, Ones that are reasonable about spread widening, Ones that welcome news traders and don't want you to be gone, etc

It seems that most of the brokers don't want your business if you trade the news.

So who do people recommend and Why?

Reason: