HedgeMultiCorrelation needs help - page 10

what indicator?

thanks kokas.

what indicator?

what is MM?

kokas:
Just open one chart (GBPJPY) and attach the EA to this chart. If you want to use correlation then you need to put the indicator on indicators folder.

One advice do not use MM, for the begin I recomend:

Lot: 0.5

Ratio: 2.0

Take Profit: 25

If anyone recomend another settings please post

I'm working now on a version with automatic take profit.

MM is the Money Managment function that you can enable on expert settings. It would adjust the lot size automaticaly.

The indicator was posted on the firsts posts of this thread. It is Correlator.mq4

Are you sure you do not want to run it on a demo before entering real?

i think you are right!

thanks for your quick reply , i will run it 2-3 days on demo and if everything is fine to use the live one, i will keep posted the result here.

so i need only place the EA in the expert folder , add the indicator to the list attach the EA to the GBP\JPY charts on 1H and let the EA make is majic?

did i forget something?

kokas:
MM is the Money Managment function that you can enable on expert settings. It would adjust the lot size automaticaly.

The indicator was posted on the firsts posts of this thread. It is Correlator.mq4

Are you sure you do not want to run it on a demo before entering real?

Yes you are right...

Check if the quotes for GBPJPY and CHFJPY are visible on market watch window.

And thats all

And if you are going to test on demo, open a $5000 account as yours, and set MM to true.

I'm Ready!!!

O.K GUYS , I'M READY.

i set it up , but kokas i saw that in the correlation_v1.mq4 indicator window it say GBPUSD EURUSD, THIS IS A MISTAKE?

enclosed the chart.

BTW how this indicator works? does we need to trade when the indicator comes to +1 ? what the logic .

thanks.

kokas:
Yes you are right...

Check if the quotes for GBPJPY and CHFJPY are visible on market watch window.

And thats all

And if you are going to test on demo, open a $5000 account as yours, and set MM to true.
Files:
gbp.gif  44 kb

It it not that indicator, it is the indicator posted on post 11

good luck!

replace it

i replace the indicator and still in the window it say GBPUSD EURUSD.

kokas:
It it not that indicator, it is the indicator posted on post 11

good luck!

not long now till market open

just thought i would share with yous that the maximum drawdown on the gbpjpy chfjpy hedge since 2003-now has been just over 900 pips, mostly negitive swings reach the 300 pip mark, a guy on th gmy site worked it all out on spread sheet,

thats way more than i thought, so if i was using full lots i would need 11k in account or more!!

400396:
i replace the indicator and still in the window it say GBPUSD EURUSD.

You do not have to load the indicator on the chart just leave it on indicators folder

thanks!

Reason: