MT4 30 pips system - page 18

Hi, dazix

I have a question.

How many levels do you accept?

I mean if 10 levels accepted then maximan 30pips * 55 is your losing pips.

when account balance * 2 unit is betted on each position, losings are 33% of you account balance.

and if 20 levels then 105%

How do you cut off these losing positions? or am i misunderstanding?

thanks

Hi, phoenix

wow It's great ea you made!

//though just heavy for optimized backtest...:D

tsuok:
Hi, phoenix

wow It's great ea you made!

//though just heavy for optimized backtest...:D

is it working for you ?

Are you making profit ?

dazix

reevessc

dazix,

I have put this EA on a $5000 demo account with FXDD on Oct 8th, so a little over a week now and have made about $500 dollars. Are you or is anybody else forward testing this EA.

dazix:
is it working for you ?

Are you making profit ?

dazix

backtest only I've not tried forwardtest yet.

and I'm still wondering how you trade like in April 2006 and how you cut off losses. you don't trade when it starts to trend? or any rules like phoenix added? and how many positions max at the same time? further money management? any indicators needed?

thanks

---------------

wow I almost forgat Im testing by MANUAL now:p

yeah, the most crucial thing is how to cover/cancell the loss, so Dazix, would you please share ur experiences with the coders? I started to test the phoenix's latest ea forward yesterday. Let's see what will happen within the coming couple weeks if my demo account is still live.

asam

Can someone explain to me how this system can produce profits? I cant figure out how an account can increase with out the pl being equally negative.

benfranklin:
Can someone explain to me how this system can produce profits? I cant figure out how an account can increase with out the pl being equally negative.

see #37.

think the case when the price moves just between 1.2730 and 1.2700 forever.

I think this system meets a wide range of 1000~2000 Pips which means you should have a lot of money to put into the trade and sometimes don't care about the swap loss.

reevessc:
dazix, I have put this EA on a $5000 demo account with FXDD on Oct 8th, so a little over a week now and have made about $500 dollars. Are you or is anybody else forward testing this EA.

Which version of the EA are using for this? Can you please post it? There seems to be a couple of version floating around here.

Reason: