holyguy7:
EURUSD (M5) by taxiran

Stoploss: 30

Take Profit: 10

Longbar: 15

Period: 60

No timefilter

No Trailing Stop

Okay, I take this one and ready for forward test start next week. Run on FxDD MT4 demo account. Hope this help

firedave:
Okay, I take this one and ready for forward test start next week. Run on FxDD MT4 demo account. Hope this help

Hi Firedave,

Thats V2.7 I don't have that one, I'll give a try with 2.6

See post 1, you'll find v2.7

By the way, when posting statements, can you please categorize them according to currency pairs.

Even if you have a losing statement, it might be that one or two currency pairs did very well in that time frame and the other ones did bad.

I found good settings for the USDCHF because I looked at a losing statement and I found that the USDCHF currency pair was the only one that made me money. Sometimes it really helps.

jojolalpin:
See post 1, you'll find v2.7

Got it, thank you, don't know how I missed that.

I will forward test Posts 251,252,256,257 on FXDD next week unless someone wants to put together a master list for testing next week.

I'll wait until Sunday evening before I set up.

Attention! ! !

firedave:
holyguy7:
Originally Posted by holyguy7

EURUSD (M5) by taxiran

Take Profit: 10

Longbar: 15

Period: 60

No timefilter

No Trailing Stop

Hi

Please, look at this post.

Why opened trades in two charts different?

What is wrong in this EA?

What is different?

Please reply to solve it?

TaXiRaN

What is different?

I used PGv2.7 at same time on EUR 5 minute chart with same setting just Take Profit different 10 and 25 pips. also the broker is same.

look at the pics, with 10 pips TP many trades but with 25 pips TP only two trades.

What is wrong?

What is different?

Nothing wrong

TaXiRaN:
Hi

Please, look at this post.

Why opened trades in two charts different?

What is wrong in this EA?

What is different?

Please reply to solve it?

TaXiRaN

As far as I can see is that the difference is that a new trade only opens after the former trade was closed by the profit taking of the preset number of pips. So I would say that nothing is wrong.... The parameters are different, so you get a different result!

Test these Settings Please

After studying my statements over the past week, I have concluded that the following currency pairs, timeframes and settings are profitable this past week so far.

EURJPY (M15)

Take Profit: 60

Longbar: 20

AUDJPY (M15)

Take Profit: 40

GBPUSD (M15)

Take Profit: 50

USDCAD (M15)

Take Profit: 50

GBPJPY (M15)

Take Profit: 60

Thank you.

Hi all,

Suppose I want to use this EA with a micro-account (no mini-account) of lets say $ 500. Do I have to change Lots from 1 to 0.01 or do I have to change the Risk option? And if so, what value do I have to use for Risk?

(Thanks HolyGuy for all your hard work with this ProfitMaker!)

Reason: