Dolly system - page 63

Dlloy Graphics #5

As Promised here is the Dolly Graphics indicator

Thanks for your patience - its takes a serious amount of time for me to code something like this as i am still learning how to do it.

I have cleaned up the code and thank you to all those that have helped test it and provide suggestions to improve the indicator, Thank you to FxNorth for a timely suggestion to keep things clean and simple and to Shaker for the suggested additions and ideas.

I would still like to add a Trading Times code showing a vertical line of the EUROPEAN OPEN, LONDON OPEN & US OPEN, have provided a basic separate indicator to show these levels, adjust the times to suit your timezone. Some have requested a GMT adjustment function but so far that is beyond my coding skills perhaps someone could look at that.

Here are the modifications listed in the indicator code

Dolly Graphics 4: by cja

- Comments restored to original figures but different layout, kept simple thanks to FxNorth for advise

- Graphics code cleaned up now can be run on any colour background

- Pivot points altered to short LINES and Labels can be shifted and LINES extended

- Pivot M Levels added and Labels can be shifted and LINES extended

- Dolly Sell Buy Target Labels can be shifted

- Daily Average Range added above & below Dolly Levels and DAR Labels can be shifted

Dolly Graphics 5

- Dolly coloured panels & Daily Average Range can now be either panels or lines or a combo of both

- Daily Average Panels can now be turned on/off

- Dolly trading Comments reset to original layout with larger type & can now be turned on/off

- Pivot points and M pivot levels can now be selected individually

- Added in Back TEST simply set to # of days and scroll back to the 1st graphic in the line

I have added many user functions into the " inputs " so you can customise the indicator to suit yourself, i have however deleted the function to alter the colours of the graphics and you will need to access the code to change them. The inputs section was getting real large without having the individual panel colours in there as well.

If graphics do not appear immediately on loading indicator hit the refresh or just open and close the indicator folder.

The only issue i have with this indicator is it can be slow switching between timeframes and on 1st loading up i think it could be because of the number of objects loading but if someone has a fix for that go for it.

Also if left running thru the next day open just change timeframes to update the info.

As for the Daily Average levels i have noticed that on days where price exceeds the 2nd Target it usually runs to the 100% level and on big news days such as NFP price can run to the 150% level, we all need to use this indicator and set up some entry exit guide lines for the Daily Average levels to cover the bigger moves. once a solid pattern of price movement is noticed i can add to the BUY SELL info.

Enjoy.

dolly_graphics_v5.mq4

dolly_trade_times_.ex4

super indicator!

great job! i'll try this masterpiece! thanks!

Great Work

Great Work DEAR thanx alot

Vanderfull CJA , A bout the back track how many day max and is the piv point visible ? Cheeers

My compliments for great job!!!!!!

Dolly system start at 00:00 of day is correct? WSS when starts?

Thanks for information???

Thankyou very much CJA. Very much appreciated!

thanks cja

great job

thanks foe the good effort and sharing this effort

may gd bless you all

FX_SNIPER2:
Vanderfull CJA , A bout the back track how many day max and is the piv point visible ? Cheeers

I do not know how far back you can go i just tried 120 days on a 15 minute time frame and it was fine, to include the Pivot just make use the Extend Pivot function with the same value as the Back TEST

The Central Pivot point is the only pivot that will backtest at this stage

cja

Is there anyway to determine reversal high and reversal low with dolly just like the WSS system?

A.K.A: Reversal prediction they called.

Only taking the 20pips TP seems not covering the losses generated.

Great work cja!

Thanks.

cja:

- Dolly trading Comments reset to original layout with larger type & can now be turned on/off

P.S. - In my opinion comments in version 3 are more clean and more easy to read.

Reason: