Dolly system - page 45

ignacio:
Hi,

well... i forgot the new source code of dolly in my job

is almost ready... timezones and sunday issues fixed!

works very very fast now!

i wont post this weekend, sorry...

but i have some little questions... do you want pivots lines included in dolly? or you prefer to add them by your self using your pivots indicators?

I still need to talk with linuxser bout the filters and the look & feel... also, i have no added yet the "zones" (that uglys zones jeje)

well... thats all

sorry again... i'll be workin the next week!

bye!

I think just make it as easy to read and use as possible, like the version we have now Can't wait until its done! By the way picked up 35 pips between Cable and Euro

I would prefer to add the pivots myself. There is already a lot of information on the charts, and anyway people use all different sorts of pivots, cams, etc. Let us add what we want ourselves (if we even want to)

Thanks for your good work and your time.

remove lines?

I love dolly so much.

However, i found that target profit lines on previous days is still displayed on chart.

I think it can make us difficult to read signal text.

Can i remove target lines on previous days?

I only want target lines on today chart only.

I attach an image to make it clear.

Thanks.

Files:

demam_emas:
I love dolly so much.

However, i found that target profit lines on previous days is still displayed on chart.

I think it can make us difficult to read signal text.

Can i remove target lines on previous days?

I only want target lines on today chart only.

I attach an image to make it clear.

Thanks.

Dolly is still in development, we still leave these lines, because we should test results with historical data...

when dolly will be near of the final version, i'll remove them

salute!

great

ignacio:
Dolly is still in development, we still leave these lines, because we should test results with historical data...

when dolly will be near of the final version, i'll remove them

salute!

Thanks. That will be great. Dolly is the best!

Hello, I'm looking forward to test Dolly, I've read the entire thread but there's information everywhere, I took notes and all but I'm not sure if I'm missing something. Would it be possible to post the new version with all the necessary indicators and settings in one place? lets say on the first post..

Linuxer e Ignacio gracias por tomarse el tiempo para desarrollar esto, me alegra mucho que esto sea un producto de compatriotas Argentinos.. saludos y sigan adelante.

luckyargfx:
Hello, I'm looking forward to test Dolly, I've read the entire thread but there's information everywhere, I took notes and all but I'm not sure if I'm missing something. Would it be possible to post the new version with all the necessary indicators and settings in one place? lets say on the first post.. Linuxer e Ignacio gracias por tomarse el tiempo para desarrollar esto, me alegra mucho que esto sea un producto de compatriotas Argentinos.. saludos y sigan adelante.

English:

you re welcome! I'm looking a lot of people asking for a manual or something and i haven't the time to do it nowadays... so, can some Dolly user write a doc (like a comercial one) explaining how to use Dolly and send me a copy?

Spanish:

gracia! Veo que hay mucha gente que sabe usar dolly, asique me gustaria que alguien se escriba el manual porque la verdad que ando sin tiempo.. y si alguien lo escribe, que me lo mande

Bye (adio!)

RSI can recognize a false breakout of pivot points (buy and sell area)

RSI and false breakouts

How would you use RSI to filter out the false breakouts?

Dolly set-up

Hi,

Is there anything different concerning setups for Sundays opening of the forex??

I have read the complete thread, and wanted to know if you wait until Monday to set up pending orders?

regards,

Leighton

Reason: