EA

Hi all, I came across an EA capable of trading objects (definetely open long and short orders) drawn on chart by any other indicators. Can't remember its name and lost it after pc update, is there anyone to give me help in finding it ? thank you very much

theprospector:
Hi all, I came across an EA capable of trading objects (definetely open long and short orders) drawn on chart by any other indicators. Can't remember its name and lost it after pc update, is there anyone to give me help in finding it ? thank you very much
Do you mean that you are a programmer and lost your code from your hard drive?
Or a customer who bought a product from the market? if so, then you can download it again if you still have activations

Mohammad Soubra:
Do you mean that you are a programmer and lost your code from your hard drive?
Or a customer who bought a product from the market? if so, then you can download it again if you still have activations
...Hi, no, I simply lost the EA I downloaded from the market and can't remember its name so that I'd download it again...

You can see transaction history on your profile page there should also be the product name and date when you purchased it.

Marco vd Heijden:

You can see transaction history on your profile page there should also be the product name and date when you purchased it.

Thank you but it was not a purchase, I downloaded time ago and can't find it anymore....

And you think that we have crystal balls...

If you can't remember it then how should we know ?

It's a bit of an awkward question prospector.

Maybe Mohammad knows...

Marco vd Heijden:

And you think that we have crystal balls...

If you can't remember it then how should we know ?

It's a bit of an awkward question prospector.

Maybe Mohammad knows...
Why such an angry answer....I'm only asking...maybe you remember something you came across...maybe you don't even know it was possible of such an EA...of course I am absolutely aware that no one has the crystal ball...anyway maybe some of the hundreds of forum user can help me...

it's not angry just being realistic what do you think are the odds of me or any of us remembering what EA you used in the past ?

Reason: