Elite indicators :) - page 1316

mladen:

It can have up to 64 alerts (that indicator). imagine what would happen in this case :

mladen, that red higher TF candle on the right of that screenshot, could you please share and or point me in the general direction?

FXSurf:

mladen, that red higher TF candle on the right of that screenshot, could you please share and or point me in the general direction?

Here the Link 

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/9728-daily-data/page9#comment_1804984

mladen:
It is a rsi (the kind that you chose - rsx is one of the 6 possible rsi types) that is using advanced Kaufman ama (adaptive moving average - which implicitly makes the rsi adaptive too) for price filter. Also, since it is using floating levels - which are another way of making the indicator adaptive - that indicator is a kind of "double adaptive" sort of speaking without ever changing the rsi itself
Ok, so with the RSX choice its a smoothed RSI with the adaptive ma as a price filter - is that correct?  Do the floating levels behave a bit like bollinger bands?  What makes them expand and contract - relative strength? 

pakeha:
Ok, so with the RSX choice its a smoothed RSI with the adaptive ma as a price filter - is that correct?  Do the floating levels behave a bit like bollinger bands?  What makes them expand and contract - relative strength? 

All in all yes. RSX being a "smoother rsi" (without lag addition) that would be a good description

As of floating levels : no. They are taking into account the extremes and in that way they are very different from the Bollinger bands

Dear Mladen Is there a version of the type (histo) for this indicator.

Thank you sir .

Files:

Dragon:

Dear Mladen Is there a version of the type (histo) for this indicator.

Thank you sir .

I think,no,the last histo in this series was "SuperTrend averages + alerts 2_1 histo"

Hi All, thanks for a great forum and all the work done, thank you. i have this indi however will not load on build 1010, can somebody please help.

mntiwana:
I think,no,the last histo in this series was "SuperTrend averages + alerts 2_1 histo"

Dear do not know why some of the indicators do not work I have correctly.

The same thing with me when I use a few pointers for me not working properly.

Dragon:

Dear do not know why some of the indicators do not work I have correctly.

The same thing with me when I use a few pointers for me not working properly.

Why dont you use proper name  "SuperTrend averages + alerts 2_1 histo"  that was mentioned in above my post.and that is working with me with default setting.

mntiwana:

Why dont you use proper name  "SuperTrend averages + alerts 2_1 histo"  that was mentioned in above my post.and that is working with me with default setting.

I do not know what the problem Dear Use more of the platform show the same thing.

Reason: