Elite indicators :) - page 1310

mntiwana:

There are a lot of versions around here in different styles,one MLADENs ver is here.

excellent. thanks a lot.

GK1965:

Here is this one

PS: the code there states that he tests 4 period high and 60 period low. The example picture is exactly the opposite : 60 period high and 4 period low. I used the later for defaults but I think that the defaults should be same values for both - but in that case it becomes a simple high/low channel

mladen:
The example there looks interesting. Maybe we should give a shot

Thank you Mladen for your attention.  I will wait for any modification that you can make for MT4.

Wish you a great week end.

Warm Regards

GK 

Oops please ignore the earlier comment.

Cheers
GK

mladen:

Here is this one

PS: the code there states that he tests 4 period high and 60 period low. The example picture is exactly the opposite : 60 period high and 4 period low. I used the later for defaults but I think that the defaults should be same values for both - but in that case it becomes a simple high/low channel

Thank you Mladen, let me check this.  I also found a similar version (.ex4) in the forum (attaching the same) for your reference (though mq4 not available).

Cheers
GK

PS : I still cant use any .ex4 files :( as the service providers here dont allow any version lower than the latest version (though you provided build 840). 

GK1965:

Thank you Mladen, let me check this.  I also found a similar version (.ex4) in the forum (attaching the same) for your reference (though mq4 not available).

Cheers
GK

PS : I still cant use any .ex4 files :( as the service providers here dont allow any version lower than the latest version (though you provided build 840). 

GK1965

I started to post ex4 files using latest builds too (there are some incompatibilities of versions 840 and newest builds, and, more or less, I am forced to do so to avoid some problems from the users side). Will "freeze" it at the newest build (build 1010 from today) but the older builds will not be supported any more

MACD "tape" using averages - updated to use newest set of averages and prices

Files:

mladen:

GK1965

I started to post ex4 files using latest builds too (there are some incompatibilities of versions 840 and newest builds, and, more or less, I am forced to do so to avoid some problems from the users side). Will "freeze" it at the newest build (build 1010 from today) but the older builds will not be supported any more

Dearest MLADEN

Do we assume all previous ex4 that were compiled by 840 build will not work within 1010 build , because of incompatibility matters and problems in between build 840 and 1010 ???

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Do we assume all previous ex4 that were compiled by 840 build will not work within 1010 build , because of incompatibility matters and problems in between build 840 and 1010 ???

regards

Not all, but some might have problems. So in order to prevent some possible issues that would cause a "head scratching" I am forced to start using the currently newest build

mladen:
Not all, but some might have problems. So in order to prevent some possible issues that would cause a "head scratching" I am forced to start using the currently newest build

Dearest MLADEN

How we can know which ones might cause problem/issue or not,any hint or formula with out and or before a compile test.i am talking about all previous MT4 indicators.

regards

Reason: