Elite indicators :) - page 1300

mladen:

Since the Hull variation is not a part of averages indicator (due to its divisor parameter), here s a version of Hull variation that can be double smoothed, has the usual set of filters and prices added to it

Dearest MLADEN

Is it same to this one or different ? that was posted at various thread.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Is it same to this one or different ? that was posted at various thread.

regards

They look different (no double smoothing in that)

whisperer:
They look different (no double smoothing in that)
But the title (2.2) is same,confusing.

mntiwana:
But the title (2.2) is same,confusing.

Yep, one more (this search is killing me)

Here is the version 2.3 then (and yes, this version has the double smoothing while the older did not have it)

Files:

Hi i have a question. 

How does TSR indicator calculated? Is it different from Hull? Are they both ma? 

redwed:

Hi i have a question. 

How does TSR indicator calculated? Is it different from Hull? Are they both ma? 

TSR is strangely coded (and renamed) Hull moving average. Better to use Hull average

And yes, they are both moving averages

mladen:

TSR is strangely coded (and renamed) Hull moving average. Better to use Hull average

And yes, they are both moving averages

Thank you for confirming this sir. 

What is hull variation? How should it be different from hull ma? I used hull variation, but dont know about it difference compared to hull ma... 

redwed:
Thank you for confirming this sir. 

What is hull variation? How should it be different from hull ma? I used hull variation, but dont know about it difference compared to hull ma... 

If you use "divisor" different that 2, then it is different ("faster" or "slower" depends on the divisor)

If you use "divisor" equal to 2, then it is exactly the same as Hull average

mladen:

If you use "divisor" different that 2, then it is different ("faster" or "slower" depends on the divisor)

If you use "divisor" equal to 2, then it is exactly the same as Hull average

I get confused about this. When should i sell? Close of the red line or close of aqua line?

where should i sell

Anybody have lagguere indicator?

Thanks in advance.
Reason: