Can you reveal the Windows 10 changes?

thanks

Ray 

traderduke:

Mladen

Can you reveal the Windows 10 changes?

thanks

Ray 

The changes that were made in code were changes that made it not depend on any windows version. If the terminal will work on some windows, so will those ex4 files

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for creating and correction rsi of Gaussian filter.working well.

regards

could i get a zip file with the indicators u are using and a template please??

skc321:

Hello Mladen / Mrtools,

Can you please create a HISTO version of CCI cross over of Moving average. I have attached a screen shot where MA has been attached to CCI.

and option to change the CCI and MA value and also to choose MA type

Thanks

SKC

mladen:

SKC

Will make something

Hello Mladen,

I was just wondering if you had any chance to create the indicator I had requested :)

Thanks

SKC

Mladen

Could you make this indicator 5 digit or make Value 3 an up signal. Many times four digit Value1 seems to equal Value2.

Thank you

Ray

TSD Program staff FWI

When you edit a comment it drops the attachment, and returns you to the first page of the thread. When you edit again to re- attach the file it returns you to the first page of the thread

ray

thanks Krelian but  I was referring to the MT4 changes that are needed to work with windows 10. I'm looking to upgrade from Windows 7 to 10 and have read horror stories about the problems.

Thanks

ray 

traderduke:

Mladen

Could you make this indicator 5 digit or make Value 3 an up signal.

Thank you

Ray

Ray

That indicator is internally using double precision - as usual - and only the displayed values in the data window are displayed using default digits - changing the display to 5 digits would not change anything )not in values nor in values returned when using iCustom(), only in data window, which I think is used very rarely). If you are using iCustom() nothing at all will be changed if the digits are changed

I hope that I understood what you meant by "5 digits"

mladen:

Ray

That indicator is internally using double precision - as usual - and only the displayed values in the data window are displayed using default digits - changing the display to 5 digits would not change anything )not in values nor in values returned when using iCustom(), only in data window, which I think is used very rarely). If you are using iCustom() nothing at all will be changed if the digits are changed

I hope that I understood what you meant by "5 digits"

I wanted to put it in an EA but the value1 reads the same on several candles, with 4 digits. hence the suggestion of value3 signal for up

Thanks

Ray

traderduke:

I wanted to put it in an EA but the value1 reads the same on several candles, with 4 digits. hence the suggestion of value3 signal for up

Thanks

Ray

That is probably because you are trying to display using the default values for comment too

Here is a code :

//------------------------------------------------------------------
//
#property indicator_chart_window
#property indicator_buffers 0
extern int digitsToDisplay = 5;
extern int valuesToDisplay = 10;
//
int init()  { return(0); }
int start() 
{ 
   string result="";
   for (int i = 0; i<valuesToDisplay; i++) result = result + DoubleToStr(iCustom(NULL,0,"ema adaptive ema mtf + alerts 2_2",0,i),digitsToDisplay)+"\n";
                                   Comment(result);
   return(0); 
}

And here is the result :

Values are behaving exactly as I described - I haven't found a single consecutive value that repeats itself if I chose the display precision larger than 4 (and that is just display precision - since the values of the indicator are not altered at all in any way)

Reason: