Elite indicators :) - page 767

forexblasters:
Mladen thank you for creating this!

I have another request ):

Could you also update the following indicators to work with the new MT4?

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download AutoFibAutoTrend.mq4

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download AutoS-R.mq4

Thanks in advance,

Forexblasters

Here is this one first : autotrendchannel_with_auto_hours_nmc.mq4

forexblasters:
Mladen thank you for creating this!

I have another request ):

Could you also update the following indicators to work with the new MT4?

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download AutoFibAutoTrend.mq4

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download AutoS-R.mq4

Thanks in advance,

Forexblasters

Forexblasters

Here is the second one too : autos-r_nmc.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Here is this one first : autotrendchannel_with_auto_hours_nmc.mq4

Hi Mladen, maybe this is the wrong file... the autotrendchannel with autohours has already been posted but the updated Autofibautotrend is not: See Forex TSD - forex forum - Download AutoFibAutoTrend.mq4

GReetz,

forexblasters:
Hi Mladen, maybe this is the wrong file... the autotrendchannel with autohours has already been posted but the updated Autofibautotrend is not: See Forex TSD - forex forum - Download AutoFibAutoTrend.mq4 GReetz,

Yep

The wrong one on that post. Here is the correct one : autofibautotrend_nmc.mq4

Files:

mladen

I can't seem to control the BUY & Selling sprees of this EA. The basic EA works on most iCustom. its your Lukas but I added trend and maybe that's the problem. Can you take a look at ??

thanks

Ray

traderduke:
mladen

I can't seem to control the BUY & Selling sprees of this EA. The basic EA works on most iCustom. its your Lukas but I added trend and maybe that's the problem. Can you take a look at ??

thanks

Ray

Ray

Why are you reading all the buffers

All you need is buffer 4

Also, for examle, condition for buy is

if (trend > 0 && trend1 < 0) && TimeCondition()) return(true); return(false); //&& (CheckOpenPositions() == 0)

Condition for sell is invreted buy condition

mladen:
Ray

Why are you reading all the buffers

All you need is buffer 4

Also, for examle, condition for buy is

if (trend > 0 && trend1 < 0) && TimeCondition()) return(true); return(false); //&& (CheckOpenPositions() == 0)

Condition for sell is invreted buy condition

Mladen

I tried the trend only but it failed. Then I tried using the val1 & val2 for the arrow firing, no change , it buys and sells but no closing of the positions.

You should run it to see what I'm talking about, H1 or H4

Thanks

traderduke:
Mladen

I tried the trend only but it failed. Then I tried using the val1 & val2 for the arrow firing, no change , it buys and sells but no closing of the positions.

You should run it to see what I'm talking about, H1 or H4

Thanks

Ray

Use buy signal and sell signal in both cases : when you have to close the order and to open a new order. That way they are not going to work different way. If you have separate signal for buy and separate signal for exiting buy (as it is done now), chances that they are going to differ are big

If you use just one signal there is no way how it can be different for open and close. Also, avoid using 0th bar for signal (you are going to get a lot of false signals)

Hello Mr.mladen and Mr.mrtools.

I love this indicator.

Please make nmc and froating levels !!!

y

oscillator_of_averages.mq4

yama728:
Hello Mr.mladen and Mr.mrtools.

I love this indicator.

Please make nmc and froating levels !!!

y

oscillator_of_averages.mq4

Hello Yama728, added the 20 options for the nmc moving averages, along with the floating levels.

Reason: