Elite indicators :) - page 713

Hercs
Hercs  
mladen:
This is a multi pass averages. What it does is calculate recursively up to depth 25 any of the available usual 17 types of the averages. As an example here is a simple moving average with calculation depth set to 3 :
PS: it should not be confused with multi pass filter. I simply could not come up with a better name than the "multi pass"

From Post #5587

Mladen, this indicator was developed before St.Augustine came on board

Would you mind making a Histo-version of it, please? And along St.Augustine's trend of request added vertical lines on candles when the colour changes happen?

Thanking you most sincerely and hoping that St.Augustine would enjoy it too.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ValeoFX:
No need anymore. Thanks and sorry for chasing you around a tree.

How about the CCI Woodie - averages? Has it been created yet?

Oooohhhhh so sorry, I did not realise that it may sound "demanding", Mladen.

What I meant was whether you had developed one eons ago which I cannot find.

Please accept my sincerest apologies. Not intentional.

I see that you are in a mood today No it has not been created. Right now I am trying to update all that I can get hands on to make it bloody new metatrader 4 compatible and when I grab some time then I make something new. So I will try to squeeze time. but can not promise anything

Hercs
Hercs  
mladen:
I see that you are in a mood today No it has not been created. Right now I am trying to update all that I can get hands on to make it bloody new metatrader 4 compatible and when I grab some time then I make something new. So I will try to squeeze time. but can not promise anything

Accepted and I do understand what you must be going through at present.

Best wishes though.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

It turned out that multi pass averages needed an update too. Here is an undated version and a histogram version immediately (no lines for now) - posting it to make possible the usage of a regular multi pass averages : multi_pass_averages.mq4 and multi_pass_averages_histo.mq4

William Snyder
William Snyder  

adxvma - mtf & zigZag 2 originally from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general updated to be compatible with new mt4 builds.

William Snyder
William Snyder  

CCI pre-filtered averages originally from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general upgraded to be new mt4 compatible and added a couple more averages, averages now included are:

extern string __0 = "SMA";

extern string __1 = "EMA";

extern string __2 = "Double smoothed EMA";

extern string __3 = "Double EMA (DEMA)";

extern string __4 = "Triple EMA (TEMA)";

extern string __5 = "Smoothed MA";

extern string __6 = "Linear weighted MA";

extern string __7 = "Parabolic weighted MA";

extern string __8 = "Alexander MA";

extern string __9 = "Volume weghted MA";

extern string __10 = "Hull MA";

extern string __11 = "Triangular MA";

extern string __12 = "Sine weighted MA";

extern string __13 = "Linear regression";

extern string __14 = "IE/2";

extern string __15 = "NonLag MA";

extern string __16 = "Zero lag EMA";

extern string __17 = "Leader EMA";

extern string __18 = "Super smoother";

extern string __19 = "Smoother";

William Snyder
William Snyder  

CCI study2_nrp & mtf originally from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general made compatible with new mt4 builds.

William Snyder
William Snyder  

Fisher Stochastic CG 2 advanced originally from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general made to be compatible with new mt4 builds.

Hercs
Hercs  
mladen:
It turned out that multi pass averages needed an update too. Here is an undated version and a histogram version immediately (no lines for now) - posting it to make possible the usage of a regular multi pass averages : multi_pass_averages.mq4 and multi_pass_averages_histo.mq4

Good morning Mladen,

Thank you ever so much - just love it!

Continued success to you.

Hercs
Hercs  
mladen:

Mladen, when I compiled these two, I got 3 ERRORS and it shows that the error is on that bracketed (int) as per the screenshot. Be kind enough and have a look at it for me, plse? I love this indicator with a sore heart.