Elite indicators :) - page 384

As usual

I know that yo're covered by thousends thanks already, but here is an other one. THANK YOU!

CCI study ...

Some more fooling around

As a reminder - average methods that can be used are the following :

0 - simple moving average (SMA)

1 - exponential moving average (EMA)

2 - double smoothed exponential moving average *

3 - Double EMA (DEMA) *

4 - Triple EMA (TEMA) *

5 - Smoothed MA (SMMA)

6 - Linear weighted MA (LWMA)

7 - Parabolic weighted MA *

8 - Alexander MA

9 - Volume weighted MA

10 - Hull MA *

11 - Triangular MA

12 - Sine weighted MA

13 - Liner regression value *

14 - NonLag MA *

15 - Zero lag EMA *

* are placed at average name that from my tests were "fast enough" to be used even with longer smoothing periods (above examples are all 15 period smoothed, which is anything but insignificant smoothing)

Files:
cci_-_study.mq4  30 kb
cci_1.gif  31 kb
cci_2.gif  28 kb

Mladen

Thank you is not sufficient,, so I will say it like that ( how can we live with out you in this forum!!)

Yours,

Khaliddxd

Just a short post : opened this thread for some coding questions https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181053. That way some questions regarding coding can be answered in its own thread

mladen,

as usual, great work on new tools, I never liked the CCI that much, but your post has triggered me again to look into the CCI again.

Cheers,

San.

BB Percent (Price); BB Percent (RSX);

Could you make this 2 indicators :

BB Percent (Price) whidth Bands (not fix level);

BB Percent (RSX);

And put the bands what you using in this pictures ?

Thanks.

Files:
percent.gif  45 kb

fib levels...

Hi all,

I got the idea from a webinar and I was curios to test it; this indicator calculate fibo levels projections from the last closed bar (4H, D1 or W1) and it will add/subtract fibonacci ratios to the open of the last bar; price action seems to react to these levels, so they can be used to identify supports and resistances; therefore stop loss and/or take profit levels.

Feel free to play with the settings to adapt it to your trading style (mainly time frame used).

Any comment or suggestion will be really appreciated.

Enjoy

Files:
fib_levels.gif  53 kb
fib_levels.mq4  13 kb

Something like this was asked for in another section in Elite. You can choose from the fibs being calculated from high low or open close. You can choose how many bars back for your calculations, and fib color.

Files:
fib_bands.gif  23 kb
fib_bands.mq4  8 kb

bebeshel:
Could you make this 2 indicators :

BB Percent (Price) whidth Bands (not fix level);

BB Percent (RSX);

And put the bands what you using in this pictures ?

Thanks.

Bebeshel,

The 1,2,-2,-1 are the same as bands deviation and controlled by deviation, used in bollinger bands, this is to some an easier way to see when the bands hit these levels, but will experiment and see what i come up with.

mladen

Could you convert this KC into a MTF?

Thank you

Ray

Files:
Reason: