Elite indicators :) - page 377

Mrtools

is there any chance you could add a trend buffer to the Heikin Ashi??

Ray

PS; Mrtools I've been screwing around wih this trend for 2 days now AND I FINALLY GOT IT TO WORK, THANKS

RAY

mrtools:
Adaptive T3 Heiken Ashi mtf and alerts and Adaptive T3 Vhf. Thanks Mladen for the help. On the picture its h4 heiken on h1 chart and about the vhf check out where the highest peaks are , and in case someone not aware Vhf is not a directional indicator, when it is going up market is trending.

traderduke:
Mrtools

is there any chance you could add a trend buffer to the Heikin Ashi??

Ray

PS; Mrtools I've been screwing around wih this trend for 2 days now AND I FINALLY GOT IT TO WORK, THANKS

RAY

Sorry for my late response i was just getting ready to post it and pulled up your quote, and saw you figured it out. What i did was removed the arrows buffers and replaced with the trend buffer, figured you wanted to use in Ea so arrows wouldn't be needed. Anyway glad you got it to work.

Mrtools

I was a little to quick with my "ITS working". It doesn't work in the MTF mode. Could you check it out and show me the error of my ways??

Thanks

Ray

mrtools:
Sorry for my late response i was just getting ready to post it and pulled up your quote, and saw you figured it out. What i did was removed the arrows buffers and replaced with the trend buffer, figured you wanted to use in Ea so arrows wouldn't be needed. Anyway glad you got it to work.

traderduke:
Mrtools

I was a little to quick with my "ITS working". It doesn't work in the MTF mode. Could you check it out and show me the error of my ways??

Thanks

Ray

Ray looks like its fixed and put it on a chart and the mtf and alerts are working, removed one of the extra call outs using the trend buffer, then added the trend buffer to the mtf call out, you were very close!

Mrtools

Thank You! I get Close but no cigar.

Ray

mrtools:
Ray looks like its fixed and put it on a chart and the mtf and alerts are working, removed one of the extra call outs using the trend buffer, then added the trend buffer to the mtf call out, you were very close!

This one is not a revolutionary indicator, but it is more an "eye opener"

To conclude : here is a comparison of default 1 (PowerSlow parameter) 2 (Powerfast parameter) with default metatrader built in momentum indicator. Those powers are also corresponding to what is known as Jurik velocity indicator

To speed it up use bigger numbers for slow and fast parameters, to slow them down use smaller numbers. Powers can be fractional, so any combination is possible. Here is a comparison of 1,2 to 2,5 powers :

PS: if slow power is set to be greater than fast power, inverted values are calculated (like this) Decided to leave it like that (no parameter checking and inverting is done in that case) so that if someone wants to play with inverted values he/she can

PPS: when comparing this indicator to metatrader versions of "velocity" bare in mind that all the velocity indicators for metatrader I have saw are calculating period+1 momentum and not a period momentum as they should

Files:
smm_0.gif  23 kb
smm_1.gif  23 kb
smm_2.gif  23 kb

Mrtools or mladen

I'm working with Basket indicators. How can I get the Alert to show the "Close value" which as you can see is quite different from the normal "Bid".

Here is the code:

message = StringConcatenate(Symbol()," tf-",(Period())," at ",

TimeToStr(TimeLocal(),TIME_SECONDS)," Heatmap Alert "+" Close -"+DoubleToStr(Close, Digits)+" FastMA -"+NormalizeDouble(ExtMapBuffer1,Digits)

+DoubleToStr(value,2)+" HeatMap Breakout---",doWhat);

if (alertsMessage) Alert(message);

if (alertsEmail) SendMail(StringConcatenate(Symbol(),"Ichimoku breakout "),message);

if (alertsSound) PlaySound("son*****7.mp3");

See the attached chart

Thank you

Ray

traderduke ,

try "DoubleToStr(Close

[0]

, Digits)"

my 2 cents... hope it will works...

Regards

traderduke:
Mrtools or mladen

I'm working with Basket indicators. How can I get the Alert to show the "Close value" which as you can see is quite different from the normal "Bid".

Here is the code:

TimeToStr(TimeLocal(),TIME_SECONDS)," Heatmap Alert "+" Close -"+DoubleToStr(Close, Digits)+" FastMA -"+NormalizeDouble(ExtMapBuffer1,Digits)

if (alertsEmail) SendMail(StringConcatenate(Symbol(),"Ichimoku breakout "),message);

See the attached chart

Thank you

Ray

traderduke:
Mrtools or mladen

Here is the code:

See the attached chart

Thank you

Ray

Ray maybe try something like this, but not for sure.

double prc = iMA(Symbol(),0,1,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0);

prc1 = DoubleToStr(prc,Digits);

TimeToStr(TimeLocal(),TIME_SECONDS)," Heatmap Alert at",+DoubleToStr(prc1, Digits)+," FastMA =

"+NormalizeDouble(ExtMapBuffer1,Digits)+,

+DoubleToStr(value,2)+, "HeatMap Breakout---",doWhat);

brax64 & mrtools

The Close[0] fixed it.

Thanks you

Ray

brax64:
traderduke ,

try "DoubleToStr(Close

[0]

, Digits)"

my 2 cents... hope it will works...

Regards