Elite indicators :) - page 220

A couple of days ago I posted nema indicator in the public decema thread (this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175733/page4 )

Just a short reminder : it calculates ema, dema, tema ... and so on depending on NemaDepth parameter

Here is a zero lag nema indicator. So, depending on NemDepth parameter it is zero lag ema, zero lag, dema, zero lag tema ... and so on. As and example : a 25 period zero lag ema (violet), zero lag dema (blue) and zero lag 5ema (I guess it would be quintema, orange) on line chart (gray line is the close price) so that it is clearer how close they are to the price itself

PS: mathematically, zero lag ema == dema. Some similar correlations exist too (zero lag nema n depth == nema 2n depth) What can not be achieved are the odd nema periods, So, "zero lagging" allows us precise calculation where precision is lost in nema (higher than 20 nema depth calculations)

PPS: I wonder what would they say at this kind of "zero lagging" : TRADERS’ TIPS - November 2010 However I compare, they simply can not reach this "zero lagging" (nema depth set at 20 at this one, period is still 25. I know that it is an extreme, but, the heck, it can be done )

Regression lines

Hi mladen,

Where can I find good and reliable regression line indicators ?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

mladen:
This one is made according to an article from Barbara Star in Active Trader magazine : "The CCI Stochastic" I think that there is no parameter that needs an extra explanation. As far as the explanation of the indicator itself, the reasons for making it and how to trade it, you can find in the attached original article (djvu format)
PS: default parameters are different than the ones recommended by Barbara Star. For example, the one from the picture is CCI period 14 Stochastic period 20 with smoothing period 3

Mladen, can you add arrows on chart when CCI Stochastic went out from overbought/oversold zone?

Thank you in advance.

Thank you Mladen.

Hello mraden

Hello,Im using GMMA everyday! thank you:)

There is one request.

Can an arrow be displayed by addition on a chart?

Please see the attached image file.

thanks

Files:
gmma.mq4  7 kb

Problems with indicator

Hi Mladen,

Can you please fix the bug in this indicator? Sometimes it repaints the pivot lines after the fact, they move from 1 to 5 pips. For instance today on the IBFX platform it moved all of the pivots by 2 pips. This can be very dangerous as the pivots I was seeing in the morning are different from the pivots I am seeing now in the evening after I restarted the MT platform. Can you please do it during the weekend? Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Alex

Alex,

I have a silly question : why don't you use some of the correctly coded fibo pivots?

Correcting this one (fibos in this case) means making it the same as some of the ones that are already correct, and there are quite a few correct ones on this thread too. Is there something unique that you are awaiting from a fibo pivot?

regards

Mladen

profitrader21:
Hi Mladen,

Can you please fix the bug in this indicator? Sometimes it repaints the pivot lines after the fact, they move from 1 to 5 pips. For instance today on the IBFX platform it moved all of the pivots by 2 pips. This can be very dangerous as the pivots I was seeing in the morning are different from the pivots I am seeing now in the evening after I restarted the MT platform. Can you please do it during the weekend? Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Alex

Hi Mladen,

This is the best one I found with history, mid lines and main lines in the elite section. If you already have a properly coded fibo pivot with the mid lines and history, by all means please post it. Otherwise, please correct the indicator I posted. Thank you very much for your effort.

oscillator of averages

Oscillator of averages in picture bottom indicator showing oscillator of non lag ma!

Hello Mr Tools...what is the oscillator you have in the first indicator window.

Thanks

Ben

mrtools:
Oscillator of averages in picture bottom indicator showing oscillator of non lag ma!
Reason: