Elite indicators :) - page 101

Mladen...

From a non-programmer's point of view, your work is unbelievable to say the least. I am grateful to be able to share in your expertise.

I attach for your perusal and comments please, a 5-M chart with the Polychromatic Momentum in the first subwindow followed by the UCI (the subject of my writing) and at the bottom your Schaff nrp new which I trade exclusively.

What I do not understand is why the UCI will not advance its Green-line? I have tried to refresh it without any success.

I have now watched it advancing 12 candles behind the Red-line and therefore the crosses marked are sadly no longer valid.

What intrigued me about this indicator, is the exit shown @ 07h45 on my chart and again the entry @ close of 08h40 candle. Absolutely amazingly accurate as Dr. Belknap points out in his article that you posted.

Your advise will be greatly appreciated.

Files:
uci_m5.gif  35 kb

new look

Hi NewDigital,

Congratulations to the new look, perfect.

What I really love is that the size of the text changes after I down loaded a file. That is very handy.

Thanks.

Bestz

Antomi

Advance?

ValeoFX:
From a non-programmer's point of view, your work is unbelievable to say the least. I am grateful to be able to share in your expertise.

I attach for your perusal and comments please, a 5-M chart with the Polychromatic Momentum in the first subwindow followed by the UCI (the subject of my writing) and at the bottom your Schaff nrp new which I trade exclusively.

What I do not understand is why the UCI will not advance its Green-line? I have tried to refresh it without any success.

I have now watched it advancing 12 candles behind the Red-line and therefore the crosses marked are sadly no longer valid.

What intrigued me about this indicator, is the exit shown @ 07h45 on my chart and again the entry @ close of 08h40 candle. Absolutely amazingly accurate as Dr. Belknap points out in his article that you posted.

Your advise will be greatly appreciated.

Valeo,

I presume that mladen will give you a detailed explanation...In the meantime,I will try to give you a short one .

From what I know,the "Green line " is a half span delayed cycle in real time,so,by definition,its last drawn point will always be x bars "ago".

The orange line turns,specially if you wait for them to be done at +-100-change tfs to do so-are impressive enough to be worth studying in deep.

Hope this helped.

S

Chaos trading group

Thanks for the UCI very interesting indicator Mladen.

Think someone posted a link to Chaos trading group , just realized i have some of their indicators some may find useful. Find their projections interesting but haven't used them enough to know if projections any good.

Files:
ctg.gif  28 kb

ValeoFX,

Simba already gave you the answer, this is just an addition so they can, in a way, when read together, be one answer. Following the Stuart Belknaps article and idea :
- the centered cycle is not intended to have an extrapolation part too (than it would "reach" at what seems, without taking into consideration the nature of the centered calculations, the present) The indicator is kept as original as it is possible, so no extrapolation
- the centered cycle is not intended to give signals when crosses with the UCI occur.
I did attach there the original article by Stuart Belknap, and I sincerely believe that he does a much better job in explaining the usage of his UCI indicator than I could ever do, so please, for the details and ways of usage of UCI read the article. What I told in the original posting and will repeat here too : pay attention to the levels (that was the main idea of Stuart Belcknap normalization process he undertook in his indicator) Normalization does a very interesting "thing" to proposed levels

regards

mladen

mladen:
ValeoFX, Simba already gave you the answer, this is just an addition so they can, in a way, when read together, be one answer. Following the Stuart Belknaps article and idea :
- the centered cycle is not intended to have an extrapolation part too (than it would "reach" at what seems, without taking into consideration the nature of the centered calculations, the present) The indicator is kept as original as it is possible, so no extrapolation
- the centered cycle is not intended to give signals when crosses with the UCI occur.
I did attach there the original article by Stuart Belknap, and I sincerely believe that he does a much better job in explaining the usage of his UCI indicator than I could ever do, so please, for the details and ways of usage of UCI read the article. What I told in the original posting and will repeat here too : pay attention to the levels (that was the main idea of Stuart Belcknap normalization process he undertook in his indicator) Normalization does a very interesting "thing" to proposed levels

regards

mladen

Thanks very much for your time firstly.

Secondly, I must admit that I just scanned his article before running the indicator and missed the point about "not intended to give signals" - what I saw when the indicator loaded was just "too incredible" for words and in stead of rereading the article, I asked for your help. Nevertheless, I am glad that you have explained it in such a way that everyone else can understand it as Belknap's article is rather daunting for us mere mortels.

On another note, the Polychromatic momentum performed incredibly well since yesterday and through the night. Just love the performance together with the "Schaff Trendcycle nrp new"

Sincerely,

SIMBA:
Valeo,

I presume that mladen will give you a detailed explanation...In the meantime,I will try to give you a short one .

From what I know,the "Green line " is a half span delayed cycle in real time,so,by definition,its last drawn point will always be x bars "ago".

The orange line turns,specially if you wait for them to be done at +-100-change tfs to do so-are impressive enough to be worth studying in deep.

Hope this helped.

S

Good morning S,

Good to see you again. I have been trying to reach you, but you seem to be too busy or away when I am on Skype. Will try again this afternoon before your walk.

I remember from reading Dr. Belkamp's article that he says his rules are to use the 50%-levels and he gives some very nice pictures of how he uses them on P3 of his article. Just to confirm that you may have made a typing error talking about the 100-level which is unlike how I got to know you.

Impressive? NO doubt! Excellent and other superlatives may be in the order of the day in the next couple of weeks, I guess.

Looking forward to talking to you soon.

Best regards.

Mladen...

Mladen,

I was sitting here revelling in your giftedness, when I realised that because of that, you may actually be able to extend the "centered cycle" into the future by 12 candles and thereby make a huge improvement on this equally gifted Dr. Belknap's work. I bet you can do that!

Looking forward to hearing from you.

DrB

ValeoFX:
Good morning S,

Good to see you again. I have been trying to reach you, but you seem to be too busy or away when I am on Skype. Will try again this afternoon before your walk.

I remember from reading Dr. Belkamp's article that he says his rules are to use the 50%-levels and he gives some very nice pictures of how he uses them on P3 of his article. Just to confirm that you may have made a typing error talking about the 100-level which is unlike how I got to know you.

Impressive? NO doubt! Excellent and other superlatives may be in the order of the day in the next couple of weeks, I guess.

Looking forward to talking to you soon.

Best regards.

????

I don`t know about Dr B...;)...I just know about mladen.

Yes,I am extremely busy,and I decided to avoid chatting with friends and acquaintances during trading hours...I owe it to myself....you can always send me an email if you feel in the mood.

Regards

S

Reason: