Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 180

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Do you think and or let try experiment by adding RSX with HA prices here in this indicator "inside bar filtered rsi.mq4" of post 1745.

regards

mntiwana

That indicator (the filtering part) is not yet defined properly. Only if some acceptable solution is found, only then I think some further development should take place

mladen:

mntiwana

That indicator (the filtering part) is not yet defined properly. Only if some acceptable solution is found, only then I think some further development should take place

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks ,understand,it is in Q and under process :)

regards

somehow found this @pz-trading and seems like doing the job detecting inside bars (at least from my perspective)!

Files:

KumoBreake:

somehow found this @pz-trading and seems like doing the job detecting inside bars (at least from my perspective)!

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded

OK. Will check if it can be used as a filter

Mr. Mladen & Mrtools

could you please add arrow and alert to thid indicator

to work like this

Files:

rock01:

Mr. Mladen & Mrtools

could you please add arrow and alert to thid indicator

to work like this

seems a good idea, if it does not repaint...

NicoleDeinhard:
seems a good idea, if it does not repaint...
It should not repaint (that is a combination of two macd : macd(12,26) and macd(15,102))

mladen:
It should not repaint (that is a combination of two macd : macd(12,26) and macd(15,102))
Thank you Mr. mladen.... could you add Arrows and Alerts...seems really good than...

HAve a good week you all :-)

All the best Nicoleeeee :-)

NicoleDeinhard:
Thank you Mr. mladen.... could you add Arrows and Alerts...seems really good than...

HAve a good week you all :-)

All the best Nicoleeeee :-)

Here is first this (it is a bit optimized code)

Files:

mladen:

Here is first this (it is a bit optimized code)

Big Hug :-)...Thank you!
Reason: