All John Ehlers Indicators... - page 9

eagle4x:
I have found only a few indicators from Ehler's 2001 Rocket Science book, and all of them where in this thread. However, I did find a link with all of the indicators from Ehler's 2004 Cybernetic Analysis book: Custom Indicators | MQLsoft - [mql, programming, service, mql4, ea, forex, trading, automated, metatrader, indicator, expert advisor, strategy, ea programming, robot, algorithmic, professional, free, download] Are the indicators from the Cybernetics Analysis book an update of the indicators from the Rocket Science book, or are they completely different? If not, does anyone know where I can locate the other indicators from Rocket Science in MetaTrader code?

Not different at all because Ehlers continues working with the noise and removing lag in Cybernetic analysis, he just added new set of indicators.

I made some of them and are post inside Elite Section.

Besides the fun...

fxbs:
Mel posted flash movies with this "Gravity" recorded - funny to see how it's floats (well, self-adjusts)

link :Forex Factory - View Single Post - belkayate indicator

(opens with Internet Explorer)

yes, it was fun to watch and a good lesson too. All messa's software is fine tuned system of waves and cycles. You cannot take just one indicator of the system and put it on M5 chart hoping it were to show you waves and cycles of that particular curency pair...

It takes some time to gather highs and lows from historical data for every currency, analize it (better with Excel) and then fine tune the results to get the proper cycles for each currency. Then these indicators work just fine.

I really love Center of the Gravity - quite accurate with cycles and half

cycles. Synus waves are harder to digest, but where do you have other indicator that distinguishes btw trend and ranges?

Just my humble opinion,

Lietuve

CyberFish

I have a classical momentum confluence system based on Fisher Transform and Adaptive RVI. ScalpingFish indy seeks directional confluence between Fisher Transform 15min and FisherT 1Hr direction and identifies either OS or OB entry points on 1 minute scale (depending whether long or short) to improve positioning and entry accuracy....see red/blue arrows. In addition, method looks at 4 Hr Adaptive RVI (trades taken in confluence with this indy are more likely to move long term.) Therefore, set-up can be viewed as scalping, swing or longer-term in a discretionary way but the basic premise is it trades 15min Fisher but never incongruously with 1hr Fisher.

I also have MANY variations of this method using different MTF combinations of Ehlers' CyberCycle, AdaptiveRVI, Stochastic RVI, FisherCG etc...

I will post in Suggestions for Trading Systems section when I get a chance.

Files:

Gramski, give please the indicator TREND IS LONG

Veronika:
Gramski, give please the indicator TREND IS LONG

Mr.Gramski, give please the indicator TREND IS SHORT and TREND IS LONG.

wowa:

'TREND IS SHORT/TREND IS LONG' are not the name of indicators...that's the SIGNAL!

As I explained in my post... the indicators are m15 and m60 FISHER TRANSFORM and 240m ADAPTIVE RVI.

They can be found in this thread..

Files:

Gramski:
'TREND IS SHORT/TREND IS LONG' are not the name of indicators...that's the SIGNAL!

As I explained in my post... the indicators are m15 and m60 FISHER TRANSFORM and 240m ADAPTIVE RVI.

They can be found in this thread..

Could you send template and indicators?

212271:

Mr.Gramski, give please the indicator TREND IS SHORT and TREND IS LONG and 4HR TREND IS SHORT.

(and send templete 60min TREND IS LONG)

what?

wowa:
Could you send template and indicators?

You can find them in this thread. If you have interest in this strategy, you must read the thread ... not only the last post.

FerruFx

Reason: