All John Ehlers Indicators... - page 81

mladen:

Yes. Here is an example with period 50 and filtering applied to both (price and value)

Hi Mladen 

One question, Is that possible to display it on the main chart?

talaate:

Hi Mladen 

One question, Is that possible to display it on the main chart?

Yes, but in that case all those smooth lines would be lost ;(

mladen:
Yes, but in that case all those smooth lines would be lost ;(
Ok Mladen, Thanks and forget it ::))

mladen:

Yes. Here is an example with period 50 and filtering applied to both (price and value)

Is there a mt5 version of it?

nbtrading:
Is there a mt5 version of it?
Not that I am aware of it (since this is more or less, an original work)

KumoBreake:

so regarding the regular question of "which one is better?" i did a little backtesting one 3 different swami charts by j f ehler and here's what i

found out (just what i found , doesnt really mean anything !! so ..) :

swami chart of CCI(200) is actually far better than swami MACD , and swami laguerre-RSI is really lagged and i dont think it's useful for trading

their pretty much the same thing but there's a little certainty and lag difference between them so i dont recommend using them at the same time at all , there's no more value in it !

again maybe the indicator version that i got was flawed so do a little research by yourself .

p.s: i believe in cycle analysis but if ur not a believer then i personally recommend using swamicharts cause they have an edge on single period indicators (or adaptive ones :p) .

p.s.4: i requested for a swami super smoother and it turns out to be so similar to CCI(200) but not sure if its ethical to share it here , get back to me if that's ok & i will upload it .

Just one addition :

Swami charts as invented by John Ehlers is more or less not usable. Using just some color regions is not what we cxan consider as normal usage. The generic swami value (invented by humble me, btw) is giving us the possibility to use it in a regular indicators way and makes the estimation of the overal values much easier

So, use the swami that has generic values or else the estimation of some states will be a hell of a job

KumoBreake:
i never see this generic swami value but you're right about difficulties of ehler's swami
If you see a line in the swami indicator, that is the generic value. Swami never had that lines (regardless of the swami version)

mladen:
If you see a line in the swami indicator, that is the generic value. Swami never had that lines (regardless of the swami version)
got it !!

Dear NRP Master Mr.Mladen,

Even though I am also a programmer, I do jealously think about how you are doing all these things and your timings.

I am a application programmer and switch over to trading before 10 years. Still now, I had made nothing except huge loss.

I am using John Ehlers Indicators.  But not working out for me. and also I am watching you from the beginning (10 years).

I decided to ask with the king to survive. Kindly,  suggest me a Trading System FOR A LIVING.

Which Indicator, what Timeframe, Entry point, exit point, stop loss point.

May God bless you in all your good activities.

Eagerly waiting for your reply.

Thanking you,

babumsj2@gmail.com

babumsj2gmailcom:

Dear NRP Master Mr.Mladen,

Even though I am also a programmer, I do jealously think about how you are doing all these things and your timings.

I am a application programmer and switch over to trading before 10 years. Still now, I had made nothing except huge loss.

I am using John Ehlers Indicators.  But not working out for me. and also I am watching you from the beginning (10 years).

I decided to ask with the king to survive. Kindly,  suggest me a Trading System FOR A LIVING.

Which Indicator, what Timeframe, Entry point, exit point, stop loss point.

May God bless you in all your good activities.

Eagerly waiting for your reply.

Thanking you,

babumsj2@gmail.com

Please read this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175037/page850

All the best

Reason: