your test EA does not work with me

Files:
capture_1.jpg  162 kb

fabio.geraci:
your test EA does not work with me

fabio.geraci

That is not an EA

That is an indicator. To test it as an EA, remove #property lines of code

Also, as far as I see from your picture it is working OK. You are comparing 15 minute indicator values on that chart with 1 hour indicators values (retrieved using iCustom() function). They can not be the same in 99.99% of cases

fabio.geraci:
Here you are, thanks

fabio.geraci

I used this code for testing :

#property indicator_chart_window

int init() { return(0); }

int start()

{

double greenAdpvCC = iCustom(Symbol(), 60, "AdpvCyberCycle", 0, 0);

double redAdpvCC = iCustom(Symbol(), 60, "AdpvCyberCycle", 1, 0);

Comment("return values from indicator are : "+greenAdpvCC," green value, ",redAdpvCC," red value");

return(0);

And the results are the following :

As you can see the results are OK

The only things left are if some of the parameters type is incorrect (ie, that maybe PeriodIndiis not integer or that AdpvCC is not string) or AdpvCC is not set to correct name

Files:
test.png  108 kb

Sorry and thank you for you politeness. yes it does work and the number are the same on the H1 chart. I plug the test EA on a live chart and it is ok. so the question now is why it does not work on the tester.

actually it does not work on h1 as soon as it moves to new candle it goes bad

Upgraded adaptive Laguerre RSI too : Adaptive Laguerre RSI - mtf.ex4

There are adapting and adapting. Here is one more version : Adaptive Laguerre RSI - mtf 2.ex4

This one is not using the original John Ehlers adapting, but a completely different type. The difference is enormous, and frankly I like this one better (upper is the original John Ehlers type of adapting, lower is this one)

Newest version of adaptive Laguerre filter posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page667

Files:

mladen:
Re: All John Ehlers Indicators...

There are adapting and adapting. Here is one more version : Adaptive Laguerre RSI - mtf 2.ex4

This one is not using the original John Ehlers adapting, but a completely different type. The difference is enormous, and frankly I like this one better (upper is the original John Ehlers type of adapting, lower is this one)

Some more upgrades to the adaptive Laguerre RSI : adaptive_laguerre_rsi_-_mtf_3.ex4

Reason: