All John Ehlers Indicators... - page 83

nbtrading:
Do we have the "Quotient Transform" for mt4?

nbtrading

This is it, but as far as I see, it needs some additions (since it is anything but intuitive for using). Since I do not have access to the original article (only to math formula), if somebody can post the article that would be a good step to user to see how the indicator should be used

mladen:

nbtrading

This is it, but as far as I see, it needs some additions (since it is anything but intuitive for using). Since I do not have access to the original article (only to math formula), if somebody can post the article that would be a good step to user to see how the indicator should be used

Thanks. I don't have the article but will try to find it

Using the rules they described

• Buy when the first 20-period QT with K = 0.8 crosses 0 from below
  • Sell the position when the second 20-period QT with K = 0.4 crosses 0 from above

Added vertical lines to make it visible. What I can say from a quick inspection is that on a lower time frames it should not be used (then it is producing results that are more or less random). On higher time frames it seems to be working in some cases but it probably needs some clearer rules since in some cases it is a disaster. All in all, looks like one more John Ehlers' "hype" when he comes with big claims and the end is not so "hype" - be careful how you use it

This is what John Ehlers calls "Super Passband Filter" (as described in the July 2016 edition of TASC). Some additions added by me (mainly the Calculation count - that count changes the values of the "band"). Multi symbol and multi time frame already supported

Files:

mladen:

This is what John Ehlers calls "Super Passband Filter" (as described in the July 2016 edition of TASC). Some additions added by me (mainly the Calculation count - that count changes the values of the "band"). Multi symbol and multi time frame already supported

Dearest MLADEN

Till newest creation came in,here is my way of accommodating with this one :)

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Till newest creation came in,here is my way of accommodating with this one :)

regards

Not finished yet completely but posting it anyway (I like some of the things that are happening - see the second example :). Not bad for weekend fooling around). Use it as an experiment only

mladen:

Not finished yet completely but posting it anyway (I like some of the things that are happening - see the second example :). Not bad for weekend fooling around). Use it as an experiment only

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for presenting pre final ver for experimenting and yes color change on zero cross really attractive comparing to others,one thing i noted,it is working in all 2 states in title name (...filter 1.1 and ....filter 1.1__1) may be name change protection is not applied till now :)

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for presenting pre final ver for experimenting and yes color change on zero cross really attractive comparing to others,one thing i noted,it is working in all 2 states in title name (...filter 1.1 and ....filter 1.1__1) may be name change protection is not applied till now :)

regards

Nagh, no name protection for that one :)

Universal oscillator (with some extras not know in the original John Ehlers version)

Files:

mladen:

Hi mladen,

I really like your Super Passband Filter 1.1__1 indy, is it possible to post the mq4 version as I would like to tweak it even more ?

All the best

Xard777 

Files:
1hr geppy.png  183 kb
Reason: