10points 3.mq4 - page 320

unyil:
Thank's again Mr. David..

So i can compare the best TimeFrame both..By The way..Now u online on your computer right now.. What time is it(GMT) in your country??

Thank's

Unyil

GMT+8:00, it is 23:51 in the evening of 6th January, 2008.

Regards

David

davidke20:
...just wondering how newdigital's semi auto performance.

Regards

David

I am not trading in the end of December and in the beginning of January. So, I stopped. I will continue with the same account soon. My latest statement was posted on this thread.

Halo again..David

Should we using trailing stop in EA 10 point 3..in any Time frame..

If yes, can u give me the number..

Emmh GMT+8..I think u're in malaysia...My neighbour country..

unyil:
Halo again..David

Should we using trailing stop in EA 10 point 3..in any Time frame..

If yes, can u give me the number..

Emmh GMT+8..I think u're in malaysia...My neighbour country..

No I dont use. Its up to you to test it. Anyway if you wanted to trail it, you need a larger TP atleast 15, and your TS is always 1/2 of your TP to make it function. This case will be TP15, TS7.

Regards

David

davidke20:
OK. But I'm lazy to think of the logic to let you select how many currency pair to allowed to open trade at a time. Because we also involved with multi positions, and multi positions + multi pair control, it will be multi headahce to try to find a way to work with the orders handling routine.

Right. So here we are. version 0.04 with currency pair control. If you would like to spread this EA to across the 19pairs in IBFX, you'll need to specify them with the same MagicNumber, in order to let the EA know all these are running with the same trading logic. 1 currency pair at a time, so it will not over trade your account.

Like wise, if you wanted to let the EA trade EURUSD and GBPUSD togather, you can change the magic number, then they will not interfere with each other. They will both open their own trade based on the MACD criteria, and also will manage their own trade.

Regards

David

Thanks David for paying atention to us. Thank you for your work.

Regards

10p3.0.04

Thank you David for this latest EA I have loaded it on to the 10 pairs that are default with an IBFX Standard account. I have used your default settings to start my testing. The account balance is $500 so the unit will be .01 to start = 10c using M30 TF.

I am maintaining the 10p3v0.02 previously reported and it is still improving its balance. Currently the balance is $131 having started at $78 using 1c pips and trading only EURUSD, will make another report later.

John

thanks david, appreciate it

I think I found a workaround if you want to trade max 2 pairs or more. The workaround is like this:

1. open all pairs that you want to trade with the same magic number

2. if you want additional pair, load the pairs again in a new window. This time use another magic number but must be the same for the other pairs.

3. This time you can trade with max 2 pairs at once, good luck

If you crank the risk up with 10p3, what is the most you can make in a 3 month period?

I realize it will crash and burn a lot doing this, but here's what I'm getting at:

Is it possible to make 1000% in 3 months w/ 10p3?

davidke20:
OK. But I'm lazy to think of the logic to let you select how many currency pair to allowed to open trade at a time. Because we also involved with multi positions, and multi positions + multi pair control, it will be multi headahce to try to find a way to work with the orders handling routine.

Right. So here we are. version 0.04 with currency pair control. If you would like to spread this EA to across the 19pairs in IBFX, you'll need to specify them with the same MagicNumber, in order to let the EA know all these are running with the same trading logic. 1 currency pair at a time, so it will not over trade your account.

Like wise, if you wanted to let the EA trade EURUSD and GBPUSD togather, you can change the magic number, then they will not interfere with each other. They will both open their own trade based on the MACD criteria, and also will manage their own trade.

Regards

David

Hello I am sorry I am late here

What is best timeframe to use this version???

Potential

tdion:
If you crank the risk up with 10p3, what is the most you can make in a 3 month period?

I realize it will crash and burn a lot doing this, but here's what I'm getting at:

Is it possible to make 1000% in 3 months w/ 10p3?

Whilst testing the V12 version early last year, documented here if you want to search for it, I traded a $19,000 demo account up to $135,000 in about a month and lost it when it crashed down to $1000 over a couple of days.

Aggressive settings were used and risks taken that would have been unacceptable in a live trading situation, it was a wild ride that caused a lot interest here whilst it was in progress.

John

Reason: