10points 3.mq4 - page 311

I search a reverse and martingale system...

...based on indicator.

Any help is welcome.

Thanks.

Jo

I opened Metatrader today in the morning.

I have 18 charts H1 tf with this EA.

This one was like this (on):

All EAs on the charts were off:

I attached MACD Alert indicator to every chart (Shift=0).

Then I got buy alert from MACD Alert indicator for GBPCAD.

I looked at the chart - MACD Alert indicator is writing on the chart "42 minutes ...". So, Irealized that I have 42 minutes to decide: will EA trade GBPCAD or not.

I used some indicators, technical analysis and finally decide that I will trade GBPCAD. 5 or 10 minutes before H1 bar closed I switch EA for "Allow live trading".

And EA traded.

It is the statement for this pair:

Then I got alert for EURCAD ("possible buy soon"). According to MACD Alert indicator I have more than 50 minutes to decide to trade or not (it was written on the chart in munites). I decided not to trade EURCAD because EA did not finish to trade GBPCAD and I can not trade 2 pairs simultaniously: deposit is too small and this EA is starting by 0.1 lot size but 1.6 lot size is coming very quickly even in flat market. So, I did not trade EURCAD.

I just wanted to say that this system (MACD Alert/EA) is very comfortable to use.

Files:
1on.jpg  4 kb
1off.jpg  12 kb
2off.jpg  3 kb
statemenmt.jpg  126 kb

newdigital:

... this EA is starting by 0.1 lot size but 1.6 lot size is coming very quickly even in flat market. So, I did not trade EURCAD.

ND,

It is not neccessarily start with 0.10 lot. Depends on which broker you are using, there is 3 different type of account this EA can handle.

AccountType=0;

Minimum lot size 0.10 as 100k/full contract. Brokers are MiG, NorthFinance

AccountType=1;

Minimum lot size 0.01 as 100k/full contract. Brokers are InterbankFX Standard account, FXDD-mini, Velocity4x

AccountType=2;

Minimum lot size 0.01 as 10k/full mini contract. Broker is InterbankFX - Mini account

Bear in mind this only account when MoneyManagement=true; if MoneyManagement=false, Lots=0.10; will take over the decision of the lot size.

Regards

David

Yes I know.

I am using AccountType=0.

newdigital:
I opened Metatrader today in the morning.

I have 18 charts H1 tf with this EA.

This one was like this (on):

All EAs on the charts were off:

I attached MACD Alert indicator to every chart (Shift=0).

Then I got buy alert from MACD Alert indicator for GBPCAD.

I looked at the chart - MACD Alert indicator is writing on the chart "42 minutes ...". So, Irealized that I have 42 minutes to decide: will EA trade GBPCAD or not.

I used some indicators, technical analysis and finally decide that I will trade GBPCAD. 5 or 10 minutes before H1 bar closed I switch EA for "Allow live trading".

And EA traded.

It is the statement for this pair:

Then I got alert for EURCAD ("possible buy soon"). According to MACD Alert indicator I have more than 50 minutes to decide to trade or not (it was written on the chart in munites). I decided not to trade EURCAD because EA did not finish to trade GBPCAD and I can not trade 2 pairs simultaniously: deposit is too small and this EA is starting by 0.1 lot size but 1.6 lot size is coming very quickly even in flat market. So, I did not trade EURCAD.

I just wanted to say that this system (MACD Alert/EA) is very comfortable to use.

newdigital, nobody [even David ] could have explained it better!!!!

Great Great Great guide!

yeoeleven:
Thank you David,

this innovative approach may be just what we have been looking for.

I loaded it with default settings on the 27th and had 3 very selective trades that day, all proved to be successful and surprisingly enough I have been running it on an IBFX mini account balance $78 using .01 units.

Time will tell and it is too soon for me to post a detailed statement but I will be watching this EA very carefully and will report back after the week's trades have been completed.

John

Post 3034 started my testing of 10p3v0.01 on the 27th Nov and later covered the 0.01 version with 0.02. Since then I have posted several detailed statements and I am following up with the latest statement.

This EA has survived with an account starting with $78 and now has $98 so it must be directionally very good. It is running only on EURUSD and each pip is worth 1c.

The recent direction that this thread has taken with multiple charts and alert indicators has pointed us in a new direction. We can now choose which trades and in which direction to trade from 18 charts, the biggest problem with 10p3 has always been direction with the real possibility of the next progression being the one that ruins the account. Now we have more choices thanks to newdigital taking up the challenge and Davidke for providing the starting place.

John

Files:
10p3c.htm  82 kb
10p3c.gif  5 kb

Please find updated statement:

And it is the charts in Metatrader:

and this one (right mouse click and 'Refresh'):

I only wanted to say that it is necessary at least 20,000 deposit (or 50,000) for 0.1 lot size (and 2,000 - 5,000 for 0.01 lot size).

newdigital please upload the best version of 10p3

good luck

To know what is the best version it is necessary to forward test all the versions for 3 or 5 months to select the best. You can do it by yourself.

As to me so I am using this one https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174975/page207

newdigital, I did as you explained and had 7 pairs with this ea, but not even 1trade was opened

Reason: