Manual Martiangle

Is there any ea can manage a post (first post) like a martiangle. So then if the post follow the direction of trend they will hit tp..but when it's rebound, the ea has standby the pending post like martingle. is there any like that can anyone redirect to the thread.. hope someone kindly help make an ea like that..

Interesting idea.

Means: someone (you or I for example) open the trade, and if it is not sucessfull (for some number of pips for equity percentage based on initial deposit for example) so EA will process this trade automatically in martingale way.

Right?

Very interesting.

But I did not see any tool for that.

Seems it should be coded.

Bring it up

Yes NewDigital.. You got it right..aha..aha..aha.. I like it.. aha..aha

A summary step..

1. Manual enter post (buy/sell)

2.a If the trade predict right --> it will hit TP

3. Post order will close.

or

2.b if the trend goes opposite side..

3. An EA martingle has prepared pending order. (coz market always rebound)

4. the set will move like martiangle way. (close all post when the last post hit tp)

hope some will use his/her knowledge of scripting to help us..

I remember - I traded manually (semi-automatic method) of 10p3 EA with good results.

- semi-automatic method of trading by EA: from this page till this page.

It means: I set EA to open the trade with manual confirmation, then attach my indicators to the chart to decide: will I open the trade or not.

So, I get alarm, look at my H1 chart with indicators and will decide: EA will open trade or not.

If yes, so it will be processed in the usual way by EA.

------

The other possibility ... you should have some martingale EA. may be same with me as 10p3 EA (it is public so it can be downloaded from this forum with many setting and few versions).

You are using the scripts to open the trades with magic number. Your EA is having same magic number. So, in this way - your EA will understand your manual traders as EA's trades.

I posted those scripts some time ago on this thread:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173000

Good information

There was a posibility, I have read some of the code. of 10p, I wondering the strigger of the indicator will open trade. With a user comfirmation is there might be a trigger by the EA to open a post. Coz maybe i'll leave the pc for a few hours or days.

In semi-automatic method - I keep PC for 5 or 8 hours in a day. But I did not look at the Metatrader's charts all the time: I had alarm, this alarm is warning alart - means - "something will be going soon", and I had time to come to my PC to look at the chart for at least 15 minutes to decide.

And it was very comfortable because I could attach any indicators to H1 charts to make the decision.

for me using martiangle just because wanna to get a winnig ratio. My system using an OB/OS funtion so percentage of my estimate is about 65%. I need to cover the 35% of loss ratio. That why i tring to figure out a ratio using go martiangle MM. A swiss army EA is good MM EA. I has posted to this EA thread (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176995/page24) maybe someone will undertand what i'm saying.

Hi jerami,

Just want to confirm that I do not forget about this idea.

may be after New Year ...

magic number

Hi NewDigital

I wondering how to write magic number in post order. I'm trying using comment column only writing the number like 111 or 222, but it still dont work. Can you help me..

Hi ND

newdigital:
Interesting idea.

Means: someone (you or I for example) open the trade, and if it is not sucessfull (for some number of pips for equity percentage based on initial deposit for example) so EA will process this trade automatically in martingale way.

Right?

Very interesting.

But I did not see any tool for that.

Seems it should be coded.

Any new progress about this manual martinangle..I'm still waiting idea from you..

Not yet.

It is developing.

I will let you know when it will be ready.

Reason: