10points 3.mq4 - page 266

Lot size

energizer:
which is the best initial lot size for 10points3 for 25000 account?the initial variable is 0.1 and with which way we known every time which is the best initial lot size for every account size?

In order to calculate the correct starting lot size there are more factors involved than the account balance. The pipstep and the multiplier are also needed as well as the maxtrades.

Future Millionaire? posted a spreadsheet which will help you calculate the effect of the variables. Post 2460 page 246.

John

hi all

Which 10point you use. there are so many now

Balaise

not opening Center of Gravity

currymonster:
Lol same thing happened with that version. I have to conclude something is amiss my end, damned if I know what though, I have a zillion other EAs working fine on 10 mt4 platforms, doh! Cal

currymonster,

I have only just downloaded the latest version of RMI and it's indicators and the same error came up in that it couldn't read the Center of Gravity2.

After some experimenting I realized that the name of the indicator was saved as Center_of_Gravity2 and after I had removed the _ and the _ the file could be read and the error did not reappear when the Terminal re opened.

John

wut time frame works for the EA? n wut the current version so far?

Guys!

Need some info. I installed 10points_3(RMI) version on EUR/USD.

Installed all the indicators. 1 Hour TF.

The EA has a nice smiling face and it says no condition to enter trade.

Is this right? I loaded it around 10 hours ago and it still did not enter into trade.

Must be doing something wrong or the settings are wrong. I used the default settings. Installed all the indicators came in the zip package.

MrTools a bit of help would be well received. This is your version.

Thanks in advance.

nubika

currymonster,

I have only just downloaded the latest version of RMI and it's indicators and the same error came up in that it couldn't read the Center of Gravity2.

After some experimenting I realized that the name of the indicator was saved as Center_of_Gravity2 and after I had removed the _ and the _ the file could be read and the error did not reappear when the Terminal re opened.

John

Hi You All

Sorry about that, those 2 were together in my indicators folder and didn't notice the difference, this should be the right imdicator.

tools

Guys!

Need some info. I installed 10points_3(RMI) version on EUR/USD.

Installed all the indicators. 1 Hour TF.

The EA has a nice smiling face and it says no condition to enter trade.

Is this right? I loaded it around 10 hours ago and it still did not enter into trade.

Must be doing something wrong or the settings are wrong. I used the default settings. Installed all the indicators came in the zip package.

MrTools a bit of help would be well received. This is your version.

Thanks in advance.

nubika

Hi Nubika

Download and compile the indicator posted in the previous post, should solve your problem, check your journal tab on your terminal and make sure you are getting no errors.

Hope this helps

tools

another RMI version

Tweaked again added macd having controlled timeperiod seem to make a little quicker decisions with default settings on H1chart.

tools

ps)uses the same indicators as earlier version, but needs the center of gravity from a couple of posts ago.

Thanks MrTools

I have done everything you recommended and using the latest version you have just posted.

But still no avail. No trades at all all day.

Is this how it supposed to work? Waiting for the right time to enter?

I need other user's feedback. I found it strange that no action from it what so ever. I have no error logs at all. All seems working fine.

I am using EUR/USD only.

Maybe I will load up 4 pairs, might trigger some action.

All the backtesting looks great, but means nothing if it trades only a few times a month.

Any comments?

nubika

Thanks MrTools

I have done everything you recommended and using the latest version you have just posted.

But still no avail. No trades at all all day.

Is this how it supposed to work? Waiting for the right time to enter?

I need other user's feedback. I found it strange that no action from it what so ever. I have no error logs at all. All seems working fine.

I am using EUR/USD only.

Maybe I will load up 4 pairs, might trigger some action.

All the backtesting looks great, but means nothing if it trades only a few times a month.

Any comments?

nubika

Hi Nubika

I usually have about 1 trade a day, but it sometimes will go a day without trading, but this week been having a trade every day, in fact now in a trade with eur/usd.Depending on who your account is with you may need to change the account type to either 0 or 1, don't think account type 2 will work on broker like FXDD that doesn't have micromini in demo, that could be the problem, and if you are using on a demo for sure try other pairs, may come up with good settings for those pairs also.

Hope this gets this going for you.

tools

Reason: