10points 3.mq4 - page 220

davidke20:
Very easy, set the V12 to Agressive_mode=false, it will immediately changed to become a trend following system. Remove the TP or set it at some no sense figure, may be 1000:D. Trailing stop get atleast 30 to be good. You'll see some great pips comming in. It is at the same time a Pip collection monster, and also a cost averaging system. Good luck on the exploration. Now, since its a trend following system, change also your multiplier back to 1. This will turn the system behaviour to become a scale in scale out super trader. Manual trader did this, when they foresee a long term trend, they'll start long, until they pick the bottom and took the ride all the way up. If the market then go chopped, COST AVERAGED. Your system will close off trades during breakeven. Make sure you did not run this EA on low time frame. Anything below H1 is risky. Good luck.

Regards

David

Thank you again for the advices, David!

Well, I will try a trend following system out with V12 next week, using these suggestions.

Regards,

Chrisstoff

davidke20:
There is a way to calculate though. I've done it few months back, hereby to share it. Remember, use at your own risk!

PipStep=30, multiplier=6, Retrace needed=5+1pip to achieve profit

PipStep=30, multiplier=3, Retrace needed=10+1pip to achieve profit

PipStep=30, multiplier=2, Retrace needed=15+1pip to achieve profit

PipStep=30, multiplier=1, Retrace needed=30+1pip to achieve profit

The formula is : PipStep/multiplier=Retrace needed

So, its only a formula to calculate the risk exposure. I've let go of this issue since November thanksgiving day. It appear to be, when the market continue for 120pips spike, I already went margin call. Thats all. Therefor, I'm still working with traditional X2 factor. Anything lower then X2, I will change strategy, may be trendline trader. For indicator relying system, I'll go for traditional martingale.

Regards

David

I love this stuff! So glad to see there are others who thinks like I do. Last year everybody declared me crazy when I said I use martingale in a chatroom. It worked fine for me, untill last november/begin december when euro shoots throught my ceiling and the roof crashed down on me.

Looks like we share the same pain David.

But I still believe martingale is the best in forex. Just know when not to use and stay away from margin call. No indicator in the world can beat this!

This donkey has to hit the stone at least a dozen times before learning how to avoid it.

Cheers!

fxinthecity:
Hello

i want to join tester group for V12 please email me if someone has V12.

Regards

Seriously dude, I dont know who you are and I'm not interested to know who you are. Everyday there is tonnes of newbie and 10below poster asking me to give them V12 and claiming they wanted to join the group and WILL start posting. As you can see, last time I did not aware of them. I just sent the EA to them, they promised me from the hell to the heaven. Take a look, there is only 1/3 of the people turning up and giving me back the statement I deserved. This time, me and 1/3 of the team will seriously filter out those who are comming and look for a fast track's people. If you think you're deserved to become one of our team, please start contribute. Get 10point3DynamicStop from page 18 to start tweak the settings and post your result. We will review your performance. 1 more thing, I think you never follow the post. Once in a while come back to this thread and click on the result people posted, then ask who has that EA, may I have a copy. I mean, come on. From 2 weeks before you started to complain to me and keep PM me saying I dont give you the EA, until today, you've improve 5 posts. And only 1 of them seems to be constructive... the rest are only asking for EA, take a look at it by yourself I cant imagine when will you post your statement, even I give you my EA. Ofcourse I cant accuse you because I havent send you the EA. I hope I did not make this post. But I cant hold it anymore! For the team, after working these days, we came out with some good result, and everybody ask for it, they dont even know what is 10point3, and they ask for the V12. Is this fair to us? I dont know, you guys decision if you decided to share it with somebody else. And guess what, after working with 10point3 these long, people actually curse me like madness everywhere. Check out yahoo group. I dont even signup as a member there before I heard some rumours, they claims that I'm not a good person because I dont make the EA available to the public... ... GREAT!!! Do you ask Blil Getas to share his profit from Mikrosoft with your dad? Get Warlen Bufffet to pay your college fee? Why not make Windwos Vista free to the public? I'm fucked up and fucking loss of motivation now!!! I'm fucking pissed!!!:mad:

NOW!!! Do you see me sell EA?! NO! Do you see me collect subscribtion fee?! NO! All I ask for is, please pay attention to the thread. Please start contribute to the community, please start to test some other EAs, show me some statement. I can even see people start to discuss Goblin with me over here. I'm very impressed that they can come up with good result. Those information can help me to make the good EA better just like V12. If you're thinking of taking advantage on my group, I hope you shut the fuck up and fuck off. If you're seriously have a good heart and wanted to contribute, please start doing it. All my respect to those who did a great job for the past few weeks. I wish you guys happy, properous and healthy future with me. The wealth I continue building will always count you in. Cheers

Regards

David

combo

Here are my results for the week using the combo system on demo trading at .1 lots, I ran both of these until closing friday

I am starting on monday as I didn't have the setting quite right for sunday

GoblinFiblo: + $149 using default setting on 1 hour EUR/USD

10point4Mod1e s/l at 100: -$234 1 hr gpb/usd

Thanks to John I got these setup and running.

Rick

rcthkd:
Here are my results for the week using the combo system on demo trading at .1 lots, I ran both of these until closing friday

I am starting on monday as I didn't have the setting quite right for sunday

GoblinFiblo: + $149 using default setting on 1 hour EUR/USD

10point4Mod1e s/l at 100: -$234 1 hr gpb/usd

Thanks to John I got these setup and running.

Rick

Perhaps, can you please post the statement? Open price and close price and time could be important to me. Thank you

Regards

David

Reprogramming 10pt3 for Euro/Chf

davidke20:
Perhaps, can you please post the statement? Open price and close price and time could be important to me. Thank you

Regards

David

Thanks David for your tireless work, I am not as fortunate to be in the group of testers V12 but I have been using 10pt3 on my live acct except I would like to use Euro/Chf do I just add a line in such as "extern double EURCHFPipValue=9.715;" or should I use another value for pips? By the way I would be happy to test this or next version when you open the group up again.

Berdj

Statment

Here is the statment (hopefully)

Do you want me to include the 1st day?. The setting that were wrong: I didn't have the 100 s/l set for the 10point4 and I didn't have the indicators for the gobblin

Rick

Files:

rcthkd:
Here is the statment (hopefully)

Do you want me to include the 1st day?. The setting that were wrong: I didn't have the 100 s/l set for the 10point4 and I didn't have the indicators for the gobblin

Rick

AWESOME Rick. According to my observation, may be you should widen your pip step to get a better result. As I can see they oftenly get stopped out early. I backtrack the charts, and the position actually profitable, but it turn out to become profitable if they hold in the position for longer. May be we should try pip step 35 for GBPUSD with max trade 8? I dont know. Could turn up to be good. Basically remove the close equity down EA would help, because when you expose too much margin, it will close off your position. AND, who cares if the account blow up?! Its demo dude. Lets check it up. May be later I'll give a touch on 10point4(mode1e)... seems like MACD + CCI is a good combination too. Cheers

Regards

David

Can anyone laydown the strategy behind 10points3? like how does this EA work? thanks,

David, did you ever get a chance to look at that filter I emailed you for v12? Would it help it, or not really necessary? I'm not sure what v12 is using, but just trying to contribute what I can.

Reason: