10points 3.mq4 - page 121

I think the best way to keep it safe is to turn it off ones the MACD changes from long to short and from short to long and turn it back when it changes back, but if someone can

write the code that would be great.

something more I think also there need to use the indicator only ones when it changes from one direction to other, once u take profit of ur position wait until the indicator changes to the opposite direction.

I think this to 2 thing may help us to solve the problems of this system.

10point4

I offer for tests the new EA

Files:

Forward testing

spektr:

I have loaded the EA on to a FIBO platform with $3300 demo account.

Using only EURUSD on a M30 TF and default settings.

The trade opened immediately long so we will see what happens from there.

Thanks for your interest and for providing this new EA for us to test.

John

spektr:

pfftt....impressive... the link of the variables makes me headache, hope this will make a good shot and bottomless pip bowl.

10-4

Has forgotten, the best result on Н1 EUR/USD

spektr:

Hi,

Since I didn't see any comments in the code, can you please explain every "extern" variable. Thanks

Forward testing

I have been running tururo's Dynamic Stop from page 18 since 11th January continuously in a competition with David.

This has been reported previously in this thread and elsewhere but I have decided to post my results here to date.

John

Files:

Hello,

Very good statement and could you put your statement in order

to see how the ea today behaves with the advertisements?

THX

Holy Grail Found!

I have the Holy Grail

vtam:
After many hours I think I have cracked the code on a mathematical trading system using Martingale type progression with stop losses. It gives us an expected mathematical edge......

Show us some examples.

BTW, David's competition EA is currently suffering a huge drawdown. I'm not so sure this thing is as invincible as previously thought.

Reason: