"Fully automatic deal copier" - page 8

The question is (the copier has nothing to do with it) what is the best way to open a net position at a certain price level? By a single BuyLimit order, or by spread orders?

There must be some research into distributions here...

:) It's funny why such simple, trivial, obvious, totally obvious and transparent things are totally unrealistic for some people to understand?

Integer:
:) It's funny why such simple, trivial, obvious, totally obvious and transparent things are totally unrealistic for some people to understand?
Please explain the nerdiness.

hrenfx:
Please explain the nerd.

I have the experience of explaining for a week why an expert on MA with a negative shift cannot exist in nature. The experience is negative.

I have the experience of explaining for three days that an expert on fractals cannot open orders on bars where icons are drawn. The experience has been negative.

So please save me the trouble of explaining the simple and obvious.

ps. The most interesting thing is that in those two cases, in the end, it was me who remained the fool, not understanding or able to do anything. So, once again, excuse me.

Integer:

...The interesting thing is that in those two cases, in the end, it was me who was the fool, who understood nothing and could do nothing.

That's the way it was, and that's the way it will be. You'll get over it. :))

granit77:
That's the way it was, and that's the way it will be. Get over it. :))

You're on fire :-)

Integer:
I wasn't asking about triviality.

FXgorets:
Will the author still get in touch ?
/*spam*/.

hmm, you bet your ass ... :)

Hi all! Urgently need an automatic deal copier...For a reasonable price !!! Pishite who has or who is ready to take on the creation of it.

Consider the option presented here only it will need to modify ... add the function to create a login to the server part ... for example create a login Client1 and account number 324234 ADC client. User types in the client part login created by me Client1 and then signals come to his account. My question is very simple, i am thinking to use a VPS server and i want to receive signals instantly. Awaiting answers

Contact info:

icq 452-933-981

mail: new_yorker@mail.ru

cell. 89258660687

I can meet in person in Moscow

Reason: