Can EA in MT4 do like this..?

Hi all,

I got a lot of trading account spread across many brokers in the internet but only one broker (for me) have a good chart.

Every time I do my analysis I always refer to that broker's chart.. I'm thinking of making an EA as follow:

Let say my main broker for charting = Broker A

Other broker for trading account = Broker B, C, D, E

Is it possible to make an EA that when I trade BUY on Broker A, it will activate BUY on broker B, C, D and E?

It's like broker B, C, D and E are getting feed from Broker A for trade entry..

Thanks an Advance =)

pipmonk:

Hi all,

I got a lot of trading account spread across many brokers in the internet but only one broker (for me) have a good chart.

Every time I do my analysis I always refer to that broker's chart.. I'm thinking of making an EA as follow:

Let say my main broker for charting = Broker A

Other broker for trading account = Broker B, C, D, E

Is it possible to make an EA that when I trade BUY on Broker A, it will activate BUY on broker B, C, D and E?

It's like broker B, C, D and E are getting feed from Broker A for trade entry..

Thanks an Advance =)

in this century everything is possible

You can use a trade copier EA, but I think they are all commercial.

Or you create two EA's, one could write to a file on broker A when there is a buy signal or sell signal, etc and one that can be used on broker B, C, D, E to read the instructions to file. I am not an expert when it comes to writing to a file, because I have never needed or wanted to do it on MQL, so Iam the wrong person to try and explain how to write to file. I am sure there are many posts and articles on the site if you search.

Or if you code in C then you can create a DLL file and start messing with registry values, etc. But I have no experience in C yet, so I cannot explain this.

Chris

chrisbenjy:

You can use a trade copier EA, but I think they are all commercial.

Or you create two EA's, one could write to a file on broker A when there is a buy signal or sell signal, etc and one that can be used on broker B, C, D, E to read the instructions to file. I am not an expert when it comes to writing to a file, because I have never needed or wanted to do it on MQL, so Iam the wrong person to try and explain how to write to file. I am sure there are many posts and articles on the site if you search.

Or if you code in C then you can create a DLL file and start messing with registry values, etc. But I have no experience in C yet, so I cannot explain this.

Chris

Thanks for the info Chris.. I search about trade copier EA on Google.. I found a video about it, cool stuff.. This is stuff that i'm looking for =)

qjol:

in this century everything is possible

Hi qjol,

Yup, totally agree with that =)

pipmonk:

Thanks for the info Chris.. I search about trade copier EA on Google.. I found a video about it, cool stuff.. This is stuff that i'm looking for =)

what the "trade copier EA" actualy does is file write by "A" & file read by "B" the same thing "pipmonk" suggest u to do
Reason: