ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 85

MrPip:
Thanks for this indicator. I will add this to the EAs I have developed as a possible filter. The usual on/off switch. And of course the parameters will be inputs. Any ideas what work best on 30 minute chart?

Here are the default values.

extern int Viscosity=13;

extern int Sedimentation=50;

extern double Threshold_level=1.3;

Robert

Check you mail box I send you an email... I don't have much of experiance with this indicator ... I just found it yesterday.

shamstec@hotmail.com:
hi zeman

i wonder what's written on ur chart above piv levels

looks new intresting thing

i keep guissing

regards

have fun

thats special project for others NEW manual system trading for us...coming soon..he

MiniMe:
This is a gift to ANCOLL and Zeman

The purpose of this indicator is to identify market fases that have too small amplitudes. These fases are useless even for systems designed for trading ranges markets.

When the green line is BELOW the gray line - DON'T trade

I did not try it yet ... but its very interesting

enjoy

--------

there are gaps in the USJAP, AUDUS and EU/US ... this is not a way to trade ..

--------

Update , i talked to interbank and there are some missing data from the charts they are working to solve this issue, still very bad for trading I have some open trades ...

thanks mate...testing is on the way...

Today...little bit ranging on european session....and burst when new york opened market..loss on UCAD and revenge it back...u lost some u win some.. .

Look forward to your new system! ( not that I don't like the current one )

You are natural (as kids say)

Keep your good work zeman, even if your new girl-friend is missing out... :-)

damitrix

Hi ahwai

I think the best indicator for the gumasa project is 1Damitrix which was only for a short time period to be tested and is not now available for even testing purposes, I tested it and it was HARD ROCK on forecasting price moves,

Best regards on kukus

GUSDINSALVOFOREX:
Hi ahwai

I think the best indicator for the gumasa project is 1Damitrix which was only for a short time period to be tested and is not now available for even testing purposes, I tested it and it was HARD ROCK on forecasting price moves,

Best regards on kukus

this is comment was added by Damitrix him self on another indicator

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/mt4

have a look maybe they are the same

thx source

hi source

thank u for lighting this up

regards

thesource:
We are already.

Hi Zeman. I have been running the Waddah this week along with Isakas.

My personal impression is that it complicates the Isakas. You have a beatiful strategy going here. Which I think the Waddah is complicating. When to many indicators get combined it causes doubt in the trading mind.

So my advise is to only us it as an early warmup and not as part of Isakas confirmations. We will be combing it with other indi's next week.

Hope this helps

hi source

that's exactly what i ment

one more thing does this attar makes your pc drunk

Wow

This look like the perfect system!!

It would be great if a pro trader of this method could post a video on youtube.com

I feel tonight like I m going to be rich!!

thanks you

is there a chat to trade with you guys live??

jimprice09:
is there a chat to trade with you guys live??

hm...I dont know any live chat of ISAKAS strategies but U can ask any question here and post ur illustration of any problem u have.. My pleasure here to answered any of ur question.. Hm... A little bit undecided movement especially on GU..Loss on that pair but others pairs is still on the right ways of profits especially a big win on this 3pairs EJ,GJ, UJ.. By the way.. im used waddah to get the better target of pips ( exit target ) and its works well.. Thanks to mineME , thesource and the creator Recommended to try thats as a exit target.

Reason: