HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 178

ATM to ATM - Automated Trading Machine to Automated Teller Machine

This is ONLY a prototype EA and is still under development to maximize profits as usual, minimize losses and drawdowns. I still need to adjust the settings to get better timing on entries and exits. Not a bad result at all in mini single lot in few days so far. Let's see how it progresses. More updates on this later on.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:
Here is my Canadian Bacon Sushi (aka CADJPY) plays/trades for the day as mentioned on previous post. The second screenshot shows trading the zones with training wheels. Lotza PIPz, go figure it out more or less. Yes, I know it is trending but this works just as well on ranging market condition.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

May I know where to get the indicator blue and red dot also yellow dot at the CS like the figure below.

OPENING WEEK - MELTDOWN!

Talking about good start of the week, from the gate opening out, Jim and I looked at the odds on the meltdown at the early Asian opening. Here are some of the early scores on top from the trading room:

Terry - over 800 pips

Chris - 550

Stan - 149

Jim - 123

Paul - 100

ATM2ATM - 1000 plus, plus

Stan, Jim, and Paul were not in the full game session. There guys are only trading EURJPY and/or GBPJPY. More updates later. I had my SSO's set and slept right through early London session. Woke up on KACHINGAS! LOTZA PIPS!

Here is how the play audibles were called and executed. This screenshot is only on EUR/JPY.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

P.S. These guys know how the game is played. I do not call trade signals. I wasn't even in the trading room most of the time. That's good coaching. Good leadership development in the team (ala Gideon).

Files:
meltdown.jpg  94 kb

BY SPECIAL REQUEST and for you entertainment pleasure before US market opening session.

This will best describe the market today.

The requester said the title of this one best describes me. That's baaaaaaaaaaad!

Yeah, got some time in my hands now before ticks and points from the eminis start rolling in.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

TMT indicator

hi, does anyone know what page to download the TMT indicator and goldeneye indicators

last bus ride for the day

I was pretty happy with 200+ pips for today, then i saw this and i could not resist. Caught the first uptown bus for today to break my personal record of over 300 pips in one day--3 trades on gbp/jpy

EJ, this is the shallow music that i listen to--Eurodance, but I like it

YouTube - Jacynthe - This Is The Night - Whammo Music

Files:
gbpjpy_1.gif  16 kb

BUS Trades for today....

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Files:

LIFE IS LIFE...we're having fun and a good life - the HAMA Traders way of trading and life!

Here is Maradona's Life is Life!. FOCUS - PRECISION - FLAWLESS - ENJOYMENT!

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

eforex3:
hi, does anyone know what page to download the TMT indicator and goldeneye indicators

eforex3, please be aware that those trade results you have seen in this thread were not just signals from indicators and systems. Having said that, it's been posted here that TMT is BB MACD and the goldeneye is nen something zigzag, so you can search for those two indicators within this forum.

Thank you for your interest.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxbs:
Hi, FXCruiser!

Could you please, ellaborate more on ZONES in THE ZONE - what behind the idea and how it works?

if there is info i missed -can someone put link please?

This may turn out to be a long response but this is the best I can by giving you all the general concept of TRADING THE ZONES IN THE ZONE.

The primary idea or purpose behind - Trading the Zones in the Zone - is to give our HAMA Traders, the winning psychological and technical edge in trading the market.

Trading the Zones in the Zone has three (3) components:

* First and foremost, TRADING IN THE ZONE - the psychological component dealing with the emotional and mental aspects of trading. With this, we enable our members to achieve the necessary trading discipline to trade consistently and successfully. It employs our own AIYOBI concept on general psychology, trading psychology, and sports psychology.

* Secondly, THE TRADING ZONES - the technical component using a number of our customized and personalized tools, primarily the ZONES itself, among others. The high probability trade setups take into consideration one or more of the following:

* Finally, THE TEAM ZONE - or the HAMA Traders family, the teamwork, the camraderie. This accelerates the learning curve for those who are willing to put in the time and effort to win and succeed in this very tough trading business. This is member/s helping member/s at work.

These 3 components make THE TRADING THE ZONES IN THE ZONE work well and in synch. If you are referring to or looking for a system and set of indicators, then just use the indicators on the MT4. You will find a listing of the common and standard indicators we use in one my previous post.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Reason: